Hilarious Galaxy’s Edge Retheme Rumor

Figments Friend

If they need to re-theme the area to another space inspired IP, I think everyone can agree that THIS is the most suitable choice -

Phroobar

How about a retheme to this?
View attachment 398869
(Good luck getting the theme song out of your heads now, 80s kids. You're welcome. :D)

EDIT: oops.... shout out to @Phrubruh. BELEIVE IT OR NOT, I didn't see that you already referenced this. ;)
The problem with that show is they would make the Greatest American Hero a woman. She would be instantly great at everything. She would save the bad guy from his own masculinity. We would never see is a drag down fight between her and Captain Marvel.

DrAlice

I just thought they could use that flying mechanism that we thought would be in the new Spider Man ride for guests to fly around bumping into stuff because they don't know how it works. ;)

HiJe

The only worthwhile re-theme would be Ice Pirates. One of the greatest movies ever made. Convince me I'm wrong.

Phroobar

I went to the Westwood premiere of SpaceHunter 3D. Molly Ringwald was in the audience. The movie started. I felt so sorry for her.
As for the poster, I LOVE the stupid use of outerspace as one word. :D
I miss Westwood. I spent my 80's childhood there. I miss the Westworld arcade next to the pizza shop and the FOX theater. They don't make movie theaters or arcades like that anymore.

Rich T

Original Poster
I miss Westwood. I spent my 80's childhood there. I miss the Westworld arcade next to the pizza shop and the FOX theater. They don't make movie theaters or arcades like that anymore.
Westwood in the mid-80's gave me the most fun nighttime movie/dining/shopping experiences I've ever had. All the pre-Hot Topic goofy t-shirt shops. Record Stores! Jack Klugman's flavored popcorn shop! Street vendors! And movies like Star Trek 2, Gremlins, Wargames, Cloak & Dagger, Temple of Doom, Explorers! :D Dragon's Lair in the arcade!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom