Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

PUSH

Original Poster
One word - data. Y’all would never get a live TR if I had to 100% (or even 60%) rely on Disney wifi.
When I was there, I was blown away by their wifi. It's the first time I haven't consistently had problems with it. I think the only time I used data was when I was in transit from resort to park or off grounds. Everything was so fast. Again, very impressed.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Mike had two beers, 6! fajitas, one and a half salads, and all the rice.

I almost spit out my coffee -- I quickly read the number before the fajitas (not noticing the exclamation point) and I "thought" you said that Mike ate 61 fajitas! :p (Now, I know that man can put down a big meal, but 61 was way more than I could imagine!) :joyfull:

Happy belated birthday to Mike.

NYwdwfan

Enjoying the AK photos -- my fav is the one of the 3 giraffes just "chillin" out!! :joyfull:

Those are some great photos of TSL at night. Haven't seen many nighttime images before.

Lastly, I'm enjoying the food pictures - YUM! :happy: Glad you're all having a fun vacation!
Thank you! I struggle with the food photos because when they set down my plate I get so excited I start eating and then three bites in I think, “oops”. I kept my phone on my lap last night so I’d remember. @JenniferS told me to remember “the camera eats first”. 😂

Goofyernmost

Thank you! I struggle with the food photos because when they set down my plate I get so excited I start eating and then three bites in I think, “oops”. I kept my phone on my lap last night so I’d remember. @JenniferS told me to remember “the camera eats first”. 😂
You are a much better person then I. If I am hungry and they put hot food in front of me the rest of you can get your own food pictures. I'm into the task at hand. Face filling!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You are a much better person then I. If I am hungry and they put hot food in front of me the rest of you can get your own food pictures. I'm into the task at hand. Face filling!
It takes a special brand of dedication to photograph food.

First, you have to actually remember to snap a pic of each dish - rather difficult when the food is delivered in waves. The first course is the easiest.

Second, you have to be willing to look like an idiot. Yes, I know what I look like taking pics; @Eric1955 recorded it for posterity last year.

Third, and this is actually the fun part (for me anyway), you get to tick off everybody at the table by insisting that they wait while you take your darn pics. I have posted dozens of pics of Mike’s blurry hands and arms, as he has tried to thwart me in my endeavours.

The camera eats first.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
At work ... on a day the office is supposed to be closed ... so I can study.

And yes, I have turned on the lights and video displays, and unlocked the door.

I’ll be lucky if I see three or four people all day, so it’s not like they’ll really be disturbing my studies. I wasted waaaay too much time yesterday with that Al Lutz/TP2000 drama, or non-drama - still not sure. Back to the books!

Goofyernmost

Ha! For the past 2 days, I've also been trying to figure out what the heck is going on in that thread, too!! Intrigue! Mystery! :D
I would be interested if I had even the slightest gave a damn factor concerning it. I started to read it and it became entirely too lengthy with no possible satisfactory ending so I went to the kitchen and got a cheese stick and then moved on to something else.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I read about this poor fellow last week. I was even one of the thousands who sent a message of condolence and support.

And now this. 😢

I’m glad hundreds of total strangers showed up for the funeral though. I would have sobbed my little heart out thinking it was just him and the pastor.

Going forward, I wish Mr. Basco nothing but God’s richest blessings and an abundance of joy. 🙏🏻

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom