The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

ParkPeeker

walt disney in communist china

TROR

Hopped over to the Americana on Brand in Glendale today. Such a wonderful outdoor mall. Absolutely wonderful atmosphere and, despite being a free mall, has pretty clean folk there. Probably because the shops are expensive. They also have a trolley. If Disneyland does ever get a third gate (however many decades away that may be), I hope it reflects the feeling of the Americana.

NateD1226

Hopped over to the Americana on Brand in Glendale today. Such a wonderful outdoor mall. Absolutely wonderful atmosphere and, despite being a free mall, has pretty clean folk there. Probably because the shops are expensive. They also have a trolley. If Disneyland does ever get a third gate (however many decades away that may be), I hope it reflects the feeling of the Americana.
Finally! Something in my Alerts not related to the TP2000 thread.

Anyway, I love it there! I definitely support your idea.

Sharon&Susan

I went on vacation this weekend.

The Pinocchio figure that I got from a Disneyland Toy Factory Machine is far from perfect, but it’s charming.

DavidDL

Random thought from when I just went to dl.. Would like to somehow see the toontown station flipped around to the otherside so it is actually inside toontown and across from the new runaway railway ride they are going to build. Makes sense to me if they are planning to put any money at all into refreshing the land during the building process.

TROR

Maybe too political for here, but Elle Woods is a feminist icon. Short hair, beating people up with your fists, and not shaving your legs aren't signs of feminism. That's just trying to be a dumb, ugly man; the complete counter to what feminism is. Women embracing their feminine side, what defines a woman, is what true feminism is about.

ParkPeeker

Feminism is about women’s rights, on the basis of equality of the sexes
-google
To relate to this, it means girls can be feminine and masculine and guys can be feminine and masculine. Since girls being feminine isn’t something looked down upon, feminism probably puts more focus on women being masculine

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom