Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I know I'm getting pretty old and teetering on the very edge of senility, but I do not remember us ever having that discussion.
According to the search function, not including today’s post, I have mentioned Raisin Bran 10 times.

Let me add, the new formula is gross. As I type, Mike is in the grocery store. I told him to skip the Kellogg’s and get the President’s Choice brand.

Goofyernmost

According to the search function, not including today’s post, I have mentioned Raisin Bran 10 times.

Let me add, the new formula is gross. As I type, Mike is in the grocery store. I told him to skip the Kellogg’s and get the President’s Choice brand.
All of a sudden this discussion has headed straight for the sewer with you leading the crowd. I guess I must have tuned you completely out at the mention of Raisin Bran and it's "end" result.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
All of a sudden this discussion has headed straight for the sewer with you leading the crowd. I guess I must have tuned you completely out at the mention of Raisin Bran and it's "end" result.
I am never so indelicate as to discuss the end result. Everyone intuitively knows what RB does. 😂

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member

What is the President’s choice brand? Does the Prime Minister have a choice brand too?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
What is the President’s choice brand? Does the Prime Minister have a choice brand too?

President’s Choice is one of the world’s leading premium store brands, created in 1984 by the then President of Loblaw’s, Dave Nichol.

Dave Nichol was the supermarket genius version of Joe Rohde. Instead of an earring for a sidekick, he had a French bulldog named Georgie Girl.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Just curious -- how has the formula changed? I don't buy Raisin Bran because I don't like raisins in cereal, but your comment above peaked my curiousity.

Goofyernmost

Just curious -- how has the formula changed? I don't buy Raisin Bran because I don't like raisins in cereal, but your comment above peaked my curiousity.
Don't base the quality of edibles on @JenniferS opinion. She likes Coffee Crisps, enough said!

As you can plainly see... chocolate covered corrugated cardboard except cardboard tastes better! There's not even enough chocolate to make it worth while!

399196 ;)🧐😧

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The flakes are thinner and dry as dust ... until they soak up the milk that is. Then it’s just a bowl of wet sawdust. Doesn’t mean I don’t eat it. Just means I don’t like it anymore.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member

President’s Choice is one of the world’s leading premium store brands, created in 1984 by the then President of Loblaw’s, Dave Nichol.

Dave Nichol was the supermarket genius version of Joe Rohde. Instead of an earring for a sidekick, he had a French bulldog named Georgie Girl.

I remember buying President’s Choice years ago at Jewel when I lived in Chicago....

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Mike’s birthday today. We both had to work, so we went out for dinner afterward. He picked.

We went to a place called Lonestar. Apparently it’s National Fajita Day, so everyone that ordered fajitas got free queso and chips.

Regular free salsa and chips:
86F5F8B0-3C3F-4AE4-88F5-F8DE445CC96C.jpeg

Special free queso and chips:
B2C4159D-7D5E-415C-867C-AD7B596BA7AA.jpeg

Steak fajitas and fixings, including guac:
C5F64597-D4F6-48D0-BB6C-48046C486DB7.jpeg

Close up of the steak:
20BB15D0-EBFE-4F7E-B5D7-7DEBE0FC94CF.jpeg

Read to roll, or fold, or however you do it:
8569E233-99E9-467D-BB8C-B197EC342482.jpeg

We also each had a small side Caesar salad, but I couldn’t finish mine. Mike had two beers, 6! fajitas, one and a half salads, and all the rice.

We be full. And tired. But mostly full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom