News Expose reveals WDC control in online fan community

FerretAfros

Part of me.... Well, all of me is chuckling at the thought of 74 getting beat up... I have some research to do!
Remember how the Spirit always loved to refer to himself as a "faux 1%-er"? Yet the LA Times said that he and his brother "live in florida but their family at one time resided at the [Beverly Hills Hotel]."

It's so sad to think that they couldn't manage a real home and instead had to live in a hotel. Sounds like they were really slumming it, having to live in the self-described "ultra-exclusive" and "ultimate luxury hotel." It's basically the California version of The Florida Project, right?

It's just something that will put a smile on my face the next time I go flying past the pink cutout of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Rockin' Rollercoaster.

kevlightyear

If Gary/Michael is Spirit, why throw TP2000 under the bus? Did they have some beef, or was it random? Has it been determined if Troy Porter is a real person and if they work for TWDC?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I wouldn't focus so much on who is responding to this thread...
I'd rather look for the very very frequent posters who aren't responding to this thread.

I'm sure they'll be a meeting tomorrow (very sure) where the company tells their online outreach team how to reply.
Or, they won’t....

drew81

I wouldn't focus so much on who is responding to this thread...
I'd rather look for the very very frequent posters who aren't responding to this thread.

I'm sure they'll be a meeting tomorrow (very sure) where the company tells their online outreach team how to reply.

Also
Hi to Bob and Bob who are watching!

To be a fly on the wall listening to that.

rudyjr13

It most likely is, he liked to write like 'tOtAlLy RaNDoM' a lot, especially when referring to MGM Studios.

That’s what prompted my post. This is wild.

So a cousin of one of the richest rival media moguls in the country, was posting on a Disney parks forum? This is beyond bizarre. I hope he comes back here with his Spirit handle and clears the air.

Someone on here or the Disneyland thread tried to downplay the impact these forums have. This thread alone has over 9,000 views in 6 hours. @wdwmagic glad to see your hosting servers are holding up through this! Disney, at least WDW corporate, would be fools not to pay some 23 year old to come on here daily to see what we were complaining about or liked.

Princess Leia

giphy.gif
Joining the club
7072AE3F-D389-4A28-A5F8-48BB03E6B735.gif

In all seriousness though, there are a couple posters that I would have expected to have posted by now, and they haven’t so... this hurts a little.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Again.
It was brought up before that WDWMagic has more than a few (some premium) members who work for the Disney company. It was brought up before that many people who work for this site are in direct connection to the Disney company. And it was always silenced.
You were all used as free focus groups.
Do you think it's tOtAlLy RaNDoM that things such as Tower of Terror turning into Guardians was leaked here?
Or that Country Bears closing (which is a real thing... or was a real thing...just like DHS's TOT almost getting a makeover was a real thing) was leaked?
I can name more than a few more.
These weren't random things being leaked by spicy and rouge high ranking cast members, these were things in the final stages of planning that needed a free focus group.
You were the free focus group.
You ARE the free focus group.
Make Disney give you a free Mickey Mouse ice cream bar, you've earned it.
Wait, so @wdwmagic works for TWDC? I’m sure he’ll be excited/surprised to hear that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom