So what merch are you planning on buying at GE?

durangojim

Original Poster
For me it’s Ahsoka’s sabers, a couple of Savi’s sabers for the kids, the holocrons, a Batuuan Spira, kyber crystals, opening day t shirts, and maybe some Thrawn stuff if it looks cool. What about you?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I'll try to get a couple of small souvenirs like keychains and pins with Galaxy's Edge logo.
I'm not familiar with merch or characters from the new land, so I guess I'll decide when I get to visit on Tuesday.
I'll definitely look for an Opening Day t-shirt/cap! :)

POTC

We’ve got two ressies at Droid Depot ... so two droids for sure. Probably a backpack for each, and some of those personality chips.

A porg for Hubby. He loves those things.
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that the droid backpacks are sold out. I was there yesterday for the AP preview and the cast member said they will be back in stock in September at the earliest. I was a bit disappointed, but the droid building is still a great experience. I hope you enjoy!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that the droid backpacks are sold out. I was there yesterday for the AP preview and the cast member said they will be back in stock in September at the earliest. I was a bit disappointed, but the droid building is still a great experience. I hope you enjoy!
Thank you. Our droid dates are 9/6 and 9/10, if memory serves. Hubby wants a BB series model, but they don’t look as sturdy as the R series. The heads seem to fall off a lot.

yensid63

I’m not going till Spring 2020🙁but I already know what l’m picking up.
Loth cat plush, Luke’s lightsaber from ROTJ, holocron and Black Spire magnets t-shirt and Millennium Falcon ornament. Little worried about the lightsaber going through airport security. 😂

erasure fan1

It pains me to say, absolutely nothing. I love star wars, more than Disney, but there is nothing in Galaxys edge that is worth the money they are charging. I can't see spending $200 on a lightsaber, and $100 on the droids. Especially with the Disney track record of merch quality. I thought the Kowakian monkey lizard was cool. But then I saw the $80 price tag and I'm out. I would love a galaxys edge shirt but again, too expensive and Disneys shirts aren't great quality.

IMDREW

Are you kidding? The droid in backpack was what I was looking forward to the most!

Anyone know if you can take the droid as a carry-on in the airplane?

djlaosc

Porg Puppet, BB Droid (this trip, maybe R2 next trip), Poe Dameron X-Wing Helmet (Black) and some pins are my current shopping list for next year...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom