Mickey Not So Scary 2019 Party Pass!

jt04

If this keeps up, ticketing will come full circle with the advent of General Admission. Each ride will be a different tier and will be charged to your Magic Band! 😯........Dumbo could be an A Ticket, Space Mountain an E Ticket.......what a concept!!

This would be a cool option anyway. I'm dropping it in the suggestion box.

Gillyanne

I can see Orlandoans who live in large neighborhoods taking advantage of this to stock their Halloween candy bowls...
It might be possible to get $299 in candy if you went enough.

Our 2017 party we pulled in 15.5lbs of candy (2 adults and a toddler, mostly 1 adult and the toddler taking the bags through). I'm not seeing a lot of halloween candy online yet (well I looked at 1 store) but they have a [just over] 2lb bag of M&M/Mars (comparable to what you get at MNSSHP) for $10.59. So let's say 2lb-=$10 in store. Easily $75 haul right there. So yeah a few trips with some dedicated candy collecting and I think breaking "even" in candy for Trick or Treat distribution could easily be done!

KikoKea

Since we bought tickets to 3 parties already, and are considering a 4th night during our upcoming Sept trip, I wish they had announced this earlier for those who made plans a month or more ago. :mad: Seems like they are just winging it, desperately trying to drum up business.

Disney Analyst

Since we bought tickets to 3 parties already, and are considering a 4th night during our upcoming Sept trip, I wish they had announced this earlier for those who made plans a month or more ago. :mad: Seems like they are just winging it, desperately trying to drum up business.

Have you called to see if they'd exchange/upgrade? Or I assume your tickets cost more then the pass so... probably not?

Biff215

Just goes to show you that the “limited” number of party tickets aren’t really ever limited. They’ve already pushed that number beyond what is comfortable IMO. Unless sales are really just so bad that they need the boost, I’d avoid the parties altogether. As others have already said, it’s become nearly impossible to enjoy the entertainment, characters, and attractions in the same night.

TTA94

So if these tickets are purchased how does that work with nights that sell out? Is there no longer a limit? Meaning the party’s have become the capacity of a normal day?

Hawg G

This, coupled with the afternoon passes yesterday show things may not be so good at the WDW.

I could see this really ruining Sunday parties, as locals will be there much more now.

disneyflush

This, coupled with the afternoon passes yesterday show things may not be so good at the WDW.

I could see this really ruining Sunday parties, as locals will be there much more now.

Also showing the phrase "These crowds are ridiculous." means 2 different things to 2 different groups.

chriskbrown

This is probably one of the more interesting tickets ever. Clearly its marketed to locals - the break even part 4 parties (less an AP discount). And to get to 4 parties that's a long stay or two stays at MK. Someone at the home audience is tracking sales and the current projections are way behind last year or previous years. And Disney has never cancelled a party short of hurricanes so the costs are known and essentially sunk. But I think its just a little too late

Hawg G

This is probably one of the more interesting tickets ever. Clearly its marketed to locals - the break even part 4 parties (less an AP discount). And to get to 4 parties that's a long stay or two stays at MK. Someone at the home audience is tracking sales and the current projections are way behind last year or previous years. And Disney has never cancelled a party short of hurricanes so the costs are known and essentially sunk. But I think its just a little too late

I'd love to know if you could upgrade a ticket for tonight for one of these. Hopefully not, so they really gouge all the bloggers on this move, because you know they will buy one anyway.

Anyone who has prebought tickets for a Halloween visit need to REALLY rethink things. Even if you are staying only at Disney, a MNSSHP pass and maybe a 3 day afternoon pass could get you into parks a LOT during a week. I haven't ran the numbers, but I'd think it would make sense. Of course, there are plenty of idiots who pay to get in to the MK in the morning, and stay for a party too.

But, something is seriously wrong. Can't wait for crowd reports for tonight, and the next, oh crap, I forgot there are FRIDAY parties. Those are now going to be no fun whatsoever. Every teen in Orlando will be hitting those.

ThatMouse

I'm sure you can upgrade your ticket and I'm sure there will be a Christmas party ticket. $600 for two people -- I could do a whole lot of other cool Halloween or Christmas things for $600. Like fly to see family members. Nahhhh.

Hawg G

Actually just saw on Twitter that they are even allowing you to apply multiple party tickets already purchased towards these. Another sign of desperation.

AJFireman

When it was announced on Disneyparks says you can upgrade a ticket already purchased.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190816-133948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190816-133948_Chrome.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 68

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom