New Mid-Day Ticket Option

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Very Interesting, but I guess they will be offering a new ticket option that allows you to enter the park no earlier than 12PM. I'm trying to get more details but a strange option.

2 Day Ticket - $88 per Day
3 Day Ticket - $84 per Day
4 Day Ticket - $79 per Day

This offer is for start dates before December 15, 2019 and can start as of today. So this looks like a pilot or just another way to fill in the gaps in Fall before the holiday.

Last edited:

LSLS

Noon is a strange time. Cedar point does a 4pm one which I really like, but I wonder how much a discount you can really give for like 3 less hours

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Very Interesting, but I guess they will be offering a new ticket option that allows you to enter the park no earlier than 12PM. I'm trying to get more details but a strange option.

2 Day Ticket - $88 per Day
3 Day Ticket - $84 per Day
4 Day Ticket - $79 per Day

This offer is for start dates before December 15, 2019 and can start as of today. So this looks like a pilot or just another way to fill in the gaps in Fall before the holiday.

Noon seems strange. I know that there are people who like to rope drop, but the parks tend to not start getting really crowded until around noon.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
But in that scenario, wouldn't it just me cheaper to buy a park hopper?

Ordinary people trying to figure out Disney Ticketing.
source.gif

Me
giphy.gif

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
But in that scenario, wouldn't it just me cheaper to buy a park hopper?
True, the park hopper option is avalaible to purchase with this new option too.

I also wonder with GE opening so early (6AM), that they are trying to fill in the PM hours at the parks, particularly HS. I'd imagine there will be many folks who bail after lunch after waking up at 5AM to be at the 6AM rope drop.

WDW Pro

I think I mentioned several weeks ago they had this planned. It's a very wise decision for them, and a great way to make the parks more affordable. I'd like to see that price come down 5% more though. Good families of all economic backgrounds should be able to afford to enter the gate with their children; that was Walt's dream and it's the right dream. If it results in your parks being full, expand.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I think I mentioned several weeks ago they had this planned. It's a very wise decision for them, and a great way to make the parks more affordable. I'd like to see that price come down 5% more though. Good families of all economic backgrounds should be able to afford to enter the gate with their children; that was Walt's dream and it's the right dream. If it results in your parks being full, expand.

Dreams are incompatible with quarterly reports.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I smell Phase. $88 after 12pm ticket...turns into $95 after 12pm ticket.... and then $110 after 12pm ticket. (So I'm assuming with this option there will be no ADR breakfast option for Crystal Palace or Cindy's).

But there's good news. For a small add-on we'll give you the extra 3 hours (where crowds will be a bit lower).

Who exactly is making these types of decisions at Disney? You want vacation planning to be as simple as possible. Disney is introducing nothing but confusion. And it's not very "magical".

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes

Enjoy admission to one theme park per day, after 12:00 PM. Choose from 4 amazing theme parks—Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.

Ticket not valid for admission to morning Extra Magic Hours. Disney FastPass+ selections before 12:00 PM will not be valid with this ticket.

All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability. Miniature golf valid for one round. Round must start after 12:00 PM and before 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day. ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days after 12:00 PM; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom