News 'Awesome Planet' coming to The Land pavilion

ToTBellHop

I expect you to produce a transcript from both versions with detailed descriptions of the differences in the videos. It is due this time tomorrow.

Personally, I expect annotations showing the 1982 script. Feel free to crib off of Martin's notes. You know he has a closet full of Epcot material and hung-up tank-tops or whatever they call them in Britain. "Cheery-leeries", maybe? "Dapper-flappers"?

hauntology

honest to god when i saw the poster for awesome planet in my may 2019 trip i thought it was a joke because the graphic design choices/the MEME font was so offensive to look at

Clamman73

Listening to Josh’s (resorttv1) live video tonight it sounds like the speakers were upgraded or something cause the male voice narration audio part sounds more clear and “intense” for lack of a better word.
This could be an anomaly without actually hearing it in person.

Admiral01

Premium Member
Listening to Josh’s (resorttv1) live video tonight it sounds like the speakers were upgraded or something cause the male voice narration audio part sounds more clear and “intense” for lack of a better word.
This could be an anomaly without actually hearing it in person.

The speakers definitely sounded upgraded. Crisp and clear. The video and narration is obviously new, but so was the musical soundtrack. Same theme, but a new slightly different recording. All in all, very nice.

Now WDW needs to really figure out how to replace old bulbs with new LEDs. Many of the attractions this week were way too bright.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom