Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Sure but how about a Jennifer Connelly AA instead? What if we just scrapped this entire land and just built a land dedicated to Jennifer Connelly's best films? Career Opportunity: The Ride.
Only if it is Jennifer Connelly circa The Rocketeer. Why the hell isn't there a Rocketeer ride in DCA??? Get rid of the pier and give me that instead.

SSG

Only if it is Jennifer Connelly circa The Rocketeer. Why the hell isn't there a Rocketeer ride in DCA??? Get rid of the pier and give me that instead.
I have been beating this drum for years, but for Hollywoodland. And add the Bulldog Cafe while we're at it.

mickEblu

There's always been one big complaint about DCA since it opened and that's its lack of dining throughout the park, especially dining with alcoholic beverages. Glad they're finally fixing this problem that's plagued the park since day one.

They have a lot of places to eat but I always find myself eating at Disneyland. Partly because I spend the majority of my time there but also because Disneyland has the better counter service spots and just better food options in general. Without even getting into the atmosphere that you re eating the food in.

Jiggsawpuzzle35

There's always been one big complaint about DCA since it opened and that's its lack of dining throughout the park, especially dining with alcoholic beverages. Glad they're finally fixing this problem that's plagued the park since day one.
What are you talking about? When they opened there was a ton of food options. I worked at Disneyland from 2001-2003. Hollywood Backlot had a food court and The ABC Soap Opera Bistro. Bountiful Valley Farm had a food stand. Paradise Pier had some fair/carnival style food stands.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That’s not concept art, that is Revit. Those images are the very same information being used to generate blueprints.
Just curious, so asking because I don't know, are you saying these are some fan doing this in Revit? Or are these still official Disney but just not "concept art"?

Darkbeer1

Why do we need another micro brewery? Didn't they just open one in DTD and a bar at GE? How many drunks are there at DLR?

And how much profit is Oga's making?

Look, selling alcohol, for most businesses is a money maker.

Expect to see more alcohol options at the DLR, such as Blue Bayou, then the Golden Horseshoe, and other non Main Street locations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom