Toontown fight, 3 family members charged

Figments Friend

TP2000

I actually started the thread, it did get a bit ugly which is a bummer but not totally unexpected. There is a discussion in the politics sub forum. In any case, I hope these 3, especially the guy in red gets the jail time he seemed to be expecting during the video.

According to the TV news tonight he's up for the most time; seven years in prison. The other members of this fabulous family are in the three to four year prison sentence range. Except for the elderly mom who did that perfect Wendy Williams fainting thing on the Toontown Trolley tracks, she wasn't charged.

I truly hope the little innocent children in this family can somehow get to adulthood sanely and safely, and that they turn out to be good citizens regardless of their upbringing.

I'm also glad the Anaheim Police and OC District Attorney were able to get the justice they were after!

mandelbrot

According to the TV news tonight he's up for the most time; seven years in prison. The other members of this fabulous family are in the three to four year prison sentence range. Except for the elderly mom who did that perfect Wendy Williams fainting thing on the Toontown Trolley tracks, she wasn't charged.

I truly hope the little innocent children in this family can somehow get to adulthood sanely and safely, and that they turn out to be good citizens regardless of their upbringing.

I'm also glad the Anaheim Police and OC District Attorney were able to get the justice they were after!
Why? How will jail time benefit anyone in this family? How will it benefit society? They only harmed each other and now the government will step in and harm them even further. Therapy and counselling would be much more productive.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Yeah...but only because it was a viral video. If it had no film nothing would have happened...including no bad pub for Disney employees embarrassing themselves by not intervening well before.

And the next time one of these ridiculous things happen...the crowd is more likely to record than they already were instead of intervening.
I know it’s just my opinion...but common sense says “get in there”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom