Most Underrated Disney Attraction(s)?

QuasiNoFroyo

Original Poster
Which rides and/or attractions at the Disney parks do you feel don't receive the praise or credit they rightfully deserve, rather they be overlooked by the general public or overhated by the masses?

QuasiNoFroyo

Original Poster
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
That land has just recently opened and one of its two attractions has still yet to even open, so maybe some of the hatred the land may seem to receive will finally die down when it does. And besides, only time will tell if the land as a whole is truly underrated or not.

drizgirl

That land has just recently opened and one of its two attractions has still yet to even open, so maybe some of the hatred the land may seem to receive will finally die down when it does. And besides, only time will tell if the land as a whole is truly underrated or not.
All we really know so far is that people aren't that interested in paying $150/day to see it. I have a hunch the AP crowd will turn the tide very quickly when the blackouts are lifted.

JIMINYCR

I think you can find people who can find reasons to knock or spew hatred for something about all of them. But it seems the ones most receiving the most consistent negative reviews are CBJ ( hillbilly hicks), Tiki ( ancient and outdated) CoP ( outdated) , JIYI ( no Dream finder and includes Idle), EE ( broken Yeti based), IASW ( that da** song), SFRT (stairs and boring layout), A** ( whip ride), Alladin ( boring spinning ride) Speedway ( antiquated and a waste of land) and I'm sure there are more. I personally go to WDW for fun and enjoyment and dont look for the negatives. They may not be on my must do list but they will all get done on a trip.

Last edited:

RobWDW1971

Overlooked. Wedway (TTA)

Overhated (had to look the word up - and to my surprise....shows my age) - IASW or Journey Into Imagination. (Yes. The original version was much much better) But its not as bad as everybody says it is.

The current "Imagination" abomination is a crime against humanity and every Imagineer and executive connected to it hopefully has been fired.

Love me some Small World though - go every time in every park that has it around the world.

Anders Limpar

I think you can find people who can find reasons to knock or spew hatred for something about all of them. But it seems the ones most receiving the most consistent negative reviews are CBJ ( hillbilly hicks), Tiki ( ancient and outdated) CoP ( outdated) , JIYI ( no Dream finder and includes Cleese), EE ( broken Yeti based), IASW ( that da** song), SFRT (stairs and boring layout), A** ( whip ride), Alladin ( boring spinning ride) Speedway ( antiquated and a waste of land) and I'm sure there are more. I personally go to WDW for fun and enjoyment and dont look for the negatives. They may not be on my must do list but they will all get done on a trip.

Eric Idle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom