The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Went down to the craft fair. The farmer’s market was open and we got some veggies from an organic vender. Other than that, we got nothing. I did get some pictures from a waterfall and wheel that are in the downtown area.
View attachment 391670View attachment 391671View attachment 391672

This is really pretty!

Temperature outside at 2:30 PM: 95. and "feels like" temperature is 111 ??!!!! :jawdrop:

No long walks for Jack today -- we were concerned that his paws might get singed on the hot concrete outdoors. Plus, he looked out the front door, paused, turned around and went back to his bed for another nap. :hilarious:

Similar here, I think it reached 99 yesterday. I told my dog walker to carry Reilly to the grass, let him do his business, then take him right back inside and play with him for a little bit in the house.

It’s too hot for dogs to be outside for longer than necessary!

21stamps

@Cesar R M Have you seen all of this Zidane and Gareth Bale drama? What are your thoughts? I’m completely disgusted by Zidane’s disrespectful announcement.

One more reason to try to convince my son to leave his Real Madrid fandom..

donaldtoo

What an awful doctor! I have no clue how he could come to the conclusion that your mil had minimum kidney function unless she had specific lab tests completed and then analyzed. I mean UTI’s are pretty easy to diagnose and that a hospital would want to admit her prior to any lab result as well is kind of insane. Anyway tell your mil to try and eat cranberries regularly. Glad you dumped that doc.

Yep, dropped her (the doc) like a bad habit.
Have no clue what her major mental malfunction is and why she is still allowed to practice, but, thank the dear Lord we’re done with her.
Again, this was the second time she has pulled this stupid crap for absolutely no good reason, as the follow up lab results have consistently shown...!!!!! 🤪

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yep, no CBS for us this weekend either. We don’t watch much CBS but I won’t be able to watch Big Brother today. 😕

I've never seen Big Brother. Do you have an over the air antenna? That was the smartest thing we bought a few years ago -- we get all our local stations on it (comes in very handy if the satellite goes out during a big storm, for example). We then just switch over to antenna. They're not that expensive either. Think we got ours at Best Buy for maybe $40. Reception depends upon what area you live in -- the antenna can pull in quite a few miles, usually.

donaldtoo

Yikes! Even just reading the above, I couldn't keep up with all the activities from your weekend. ;) I'll be you'll be thrilled to get back to work today -- so that you can get some REST?! :p

P.S.: What a story about MIL's health issues. :jawdrop: She was lucky to have family members there who could advocate for her.

Thanks, Minnie...!!! :)
Actually, even as crazy as it all was, it was way less stressful than at work...!!!!! :hilarious:
Our firm is very much well established, but, we are constantly in competition with other firms. I hahta’ be on my ol’ bad self design A-game all the time, and I am...it’s just what I do best, as many here do in their own careers.
I don’t see retirement anytime soon, but, no problem, as I’m used to the grind...plus, it all keeps me “young”...!!!!! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom