Mission: SPACE redo

Movielover

Just my 2¢ on your "rumor": Your best friend's sister's boyfriend who knows this guy who talked to this girl who heard from a cast member who read it on Twitter is likely wrong.

So...

Tank Man

Original Poster
This thread has gotten a lot of controversy,
Sort of my problem. I made this as a minor touch to my idea of project “Evolution” for Epcot which is a high budget redo of the whole park and that won’t be a rumor, this is armchair Imagineering. I did not put to much thought into this as I am doing some drawings for “Epcot: Evolution”
I heard this as MS has never been a successful ride and when FW East goes down MS will change to still fit the Space restaurant but be more advanced as the Epcot Overhaul which is starting this year with in inventions and will continue after the 50th. FW West might be first and I could guess will take a few years to finish so by the time they would get to the East side it would have been over half a decade from now. Imagination would change probably to Inside Out which I don’t want. Remember, the 50th is when they want the most guests so they would have to have every ride open as it looks like what they are doing so guests can experience lots. FW will go after the 50th,
I also am working on a post on what “could” happen after the 50th as I am speculator as some inside info I get is from MisterPenguin (on these forums) and whispers I hear when I am at WDW

Smiley/OCD

In 3 words, not gonna happen...M:S is supposed to be about space exploration, not sci-fi i.e. shooting aliens. That's what SW:GE is for...Did you watch just a BIT of TV this weekend? All the ceremonies on the 50th anniv. of us landing on the moon? Think along those lines when it comes to M;S...IF he doesn't self destruct in the next 10 years, I could see Elon Musk and Space X getting involved, but I don't want "sci-fi" for M:S.

Cmdr_Crimson

In 3 words, not gonna happen...M:S is supposed to be about space exploration, not sci-fi i.e. shooting aliens. That's what SW:GE is for...Did you watch just a BIT of TV this weekend? All the ceremonies on the 50th anniv. of us landing on the moon? Think along those lines when it comes to M;S...IF he doesn't self destruct in the next 10 years, I could see Elon Musk and Space X getting involved, but I don't want "sci-fi" for M:S.

IMO....If GE Wasn't built....This would have been a Better option for Re-Imagining the 6th floor of Disneyquest.....They just went all out on it.

ProjectXBlog

lazyboy97o

Let me say this, I heard it and carried it on.
I think this would happen when the rest of Future World East goes down for the Evolution of Epcot. Probably won’t happen for half of a decade but I wrote my idea down as if it was happening now and it could happen between now and the 50th but the redo won’t come until FW East goes down
The update to Mission: SPACE is generally considered part of / a forerunner to the evolution project. There is a dedicated Armchair Imagineering forum if that is something you are interested in doing. You’ve only created “controversy” because you posted what is almost entirely Armchair Imagineering as “News & Rumors”.

Tank Man

Original Poster
I was thinking on the same mission to Mars but with asteroids to shoot, not aliens

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom