The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

Busy morning, loaded the dishwasher, vacuumed the landing...waiting for DH to wake up so I can finish doing the stairs, went to wally world (somewhere I hate but is sometimes a necessity) got there early enough so the riff raff weren't awake yet. I'm definitely going to need a nap this afternoon.

eta: made 2 pitchers of Crystal light.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Doesn't matter if the power goes out 😉
Sorry I just got around to checking this one out. I had just got in the door and put the like on it. That is hilarious!! Think we should get one, do you? 🤣 The funny thing our Dd has a Mickey one like it when she was little. It was so loud! 🤣

And DD has this one

19392683ce0a0d54a7ae0cb825f43873.jpg

Gabe1

So we figured out what was wrong with the clock. 1. The day and month was wrong. It had to happen during one of the storms when the power went off because it was correct before. 2. Daylight savings time auto turned on since the date said 11-03. That is the date we change this year. It changed the time back to 6 a.m. Therefore, an hour behind! Mystery solved!

And the sinister side of me looks at who programmed these clocks to auto reset to DLST.:cautious:

Gabe1

What's the best time in spring to go to WDW if we decide to do a short trip? May? June? April has Easter, that's buys, right? March?

Preferrably a time that typically has room or package discounts...

April and May generally have some discounts. 2019 the day one ended the next day another started. Depending on when Easter is I like April better, May can already be HOT.
Easter was late in 2019 so in 2019 we did Flower and Garden trip late April/Early May.

2020 Easter is April 12th so that should be the final week of Spring Breaks with few exceptions. I'd be looking at anything after April 19th, kids back in school.

The second week of April through early May is when I did a month in Orlando. The weekends were a bit more crowded but Non Spring Break/Easter aside it is a great time to visit WDW.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-one-way-ticket.939721/#post-8162457

Gabe1

So why would WDW put in water bottle refill stations and the water not be chilled, just tap temperature?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom