Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

HoldenC

Ugh my wallet and I hate that this sounds like it will be a great party this year :banghead:

But also that wording they use at the end ... "You won’t want to miss the all-new “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular”" ... it's not all new if BTY is still mostly the same? It'll ... it'll still be mostly the same right? lol my brain would break if they ruined that parade, it's one of my favorites
The all new is referring to the fireworks show, unless I'm reading it incorrectly

kbmb

I'll be paying for Halloween this year as well. I didn't enjoy my last party in 2017, minus Hocus Pocus. But with new fireworks, the only reason I'm going, sign me up tbh! Question is do I wanna be there opening night?

We will be there opening night this year. The Halloween party has become too crowded, but unfortunately this year the first party is our last night....and there is no way I'm ending my vacation at 6pm :p (we always end our vacation at MK)

Now, how many vloggers am I'm going to have to push over to see the fireworks?!? ;)

Animaniac93-98

I thought that was just a trick or treat line?

From the press release:

"New this year, when you follow the treat trail into the Monster World at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, they’ll interact in all-new ways with the comic cast of monsters, as they learn about the curious Human World holiday we call Halloween."

So it sounds like treat trail + show elements that run continuously throughout the night.

Goob

So what was the rumored Big Thunder overlay gonna be? I really hope they still do it. Anything pertaining to Big Thunder has my attention. My favorite attraction.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'll be paying for Halloween this year as well. I didn't enjoy my last party in 2017, minus Hocus Pocus. But with new fireworks, the only reason I'm going, sign me up tbh! Question is do I wanna be there opening night?
You have to do Space Mountain in the dark.

Such a simple adjustment - turn down the lights, turn up the tunes, but yowza, it was so fun!

Unbanshee

Whatever happened to the PeopleMover and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad overlays that were announced a few months ago?

They weren't announced by the parks blog, but rather an unscrupulous source. Our favorite DPB author set the record straight.

ImperfectPixie

They weren't announced by the parks blog, but rather an unscrupulous source. Our favorite DPB author set the record straight.

View attachment 391163
I'm instantly suspicious of claims about an "overlay" for MNSSHP. Let us not forget Gunpowder Pete.
We'll see if they're being accurate with a "new live pirate adventure."

Could this mean the live actors they use during the Villains after hours?

mhaftman7

We went last August and are totally going again this August. Definitely worth it. I don’t know what the big deal is about the different events and extended hours. How are they hard to navigate? They are clearly posted? You act like they just randomly pop up?

I will never understand the need for people to complain about the things Disney does. Don’t like price increases? Do you feel that you are not getting your money’s worth? I always do. Don’t like the wait times? Poor planning on your part. Sorry not sorry. The simplest answer is this: Don’t go. Let the rest of us who enjoy Disney for everything it’s worth to us go in peace. If you are not upset enough with Disney to not go, then you really aren’t upset.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom