Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
DQ or Five Guys would be a good way to celebrate.
I’m kind of on a diet.
91 degrees. Feels like 112. That's a 21 degree difference. The humidity is so bad. It is by far worse than anything I was in at Disney last month.

So 112 degrees today. -55 in the winter. That's a difference of 167 degrees. Let that sink in. 😲
I’m not sure what the temp was at the time, but our exam got locked down and we were all evacuated to a basement storage room for half an hour, about 35 minutes into a 3-hour exam, due to tornados in the area.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

It now feels like 116. That means it's actually a 171 degree difference in temps from the winter.
I don't mean to be "that guy", but, no it isn't actually. Actually is whatever the actual temperatures are, not the "it feels like factor' even though that is the part we have to live through. Cold or Hot, the temperature is what it "actually" is.

PUSH

Original Poster
I don't mean to be "that guy", but, no it isn't actually. Actually is whatever the actual temperatures are, not the "it feels like factor' even though that is the part we have to live through. Cold or Hot, the temperature is what it "actually" is.
I am sorry for the mistake. I will be more careful with my wording on informal online forums from now on.

Mike S

PUSH

Original Poster

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I never saw a thing.

We were in a room with the blinds drawn, in very deep concentration, and 60 seconds later we were in a basement storage room, not allowed to speak to one another.

Huh? You couldn't speak to each other? What was up with that??!! :jawdrop:

Edit: My brain just kicked in (took a while). :facepalm: I just realized the "no discussion" was due to the test still being in progress, and they didn't want anyone discussing the test questions.

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom