Disney Parks Blog says Millennium Falcon: Target Run averages 1,388 riders per hour

5thGenTexan

And that’s why I find it so hilarious that people on social media are praising the decision to delay ROTR until it’s “fully operational.” They’re not delaying the opening because it's running at partial capacity. It’s delayed because the current operations are unacceptable. When it finally does open, it’s going to be just as rough as Hagrid’s, Gringotts, or Test Track.

GingerGirl3

Anyone else feel like HM has been stopping and backing up more than ever lately? It seems like there's always a massive crowd after the elevators and they even have two CMs directing people into the cars these days.

We really hated that on our last trip in the fall. My kids love HM and want to do it at least once a day but the cluster was awful. It’s no fun to be little in the middle of a mob and there was only so much I could do to try and keep them protected with my arms around them. They stopped wanting to ride it if there were going to be so many people. We used to hang back and let the crowds go forward so they wouldn’t get jostled by people rushing forward but they started letting out more people from the elevator before the crowd was even halfway down the hallway. Very sorry to hear it’s still a mess.

Touchdown

That’s why the Mansion nearly always makes my “after 11:00 pm” rotation, there is never much of a crowd then. My last night there recently I even got an elevator where a butler used the black out portion to position himself silently behind a gentleman. When the lights came back on the gentleman looked to where the butler usually and when he didn’t see him, went to turn around and once he saw the butler gave a big scream and jumped. Fantastic moment, great button for my last normal DL mansion ride for some time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom