Something happening at California Grill the month of November?

durangojim

Original Poster
I'm trying to get a table for dinner Veteran's Day weekend and nothing is available which I thought was strange so I checked every day of November and there are no reservations. Is CG going down for refurbishment?

riverside

Premium Member
I'm trying to get a table for dinner Veteran's Day weekend and nothing is available which I thought was strange so I checked every day of November and there are no reservations. Is CG going down for refurbishment?
I don't believe so. I have a dinner reservation for Monday November 11th.

danyoung56

Something you can try that's worked extremely well for me on more than one occasion - tell them on the lower level that you just want to go up to the bar. They'll let you unless there's a big crowd up there - then they'll just tell you to come back in 20 minutes or so. They serve the full menu at the bar, so you can get an incredible meal without booking 6 months in advance!

Hockey89

Something you can try that's worked extremely well for me on more than one occasion - tell them on the lower level that you just want to go up to the bar. They'll let you unless there's a big crowd up there - then they'll just tell you to come back in 20 minutes or so. They serve the full menu at the bar, so you can get an incredible meal without booking 6 months in advance!
My Dad does it all the time and has never been turned away from the bar....

durangojim

Original Poster
I used the touringplans reservation finder and it was able to alert me early this morning for a dinner reservation on one our our dates. That tool is amazing if you’ve never used it before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom