What is something you ALWAYS do in Magic Kingdom?

mariedarling

Original Poster
Pirates, Haunted Mansion, PeopleMover. Everything else is optional.

And pics of two very obnoxious children with the castle - either in front in the AM or by the carousel in the PM.

Peoplemover! Yes! i didn't go on it last time and i was def sad about that. i need to make that a must!

lol @ the pics! 😂 the Carousel - I need to check that photo op out. I don't think i have a pic by the carousel!

Heppenheimer

Spend too much money.

Something we formerly always did when I visited with my family growing up was have our picture taken at the Main Street photography studio... anyone else remember this, where you would dress up in turn-of-the-century garb and pose at the back of a faux Pullman car? I appreciate those family photos now as an adult, but because we always did this FIRST THING when we visited the park before any other rides or attractions, as a kid, it was like holding a piece of candy just out of reach for 2-3 hours. Which meant that it would usually be mid to late morning before we rode anything. This studio is long gone, though.

mariedarling

Original Poster
Spend too much money.

Something we formerly always did when I visited with my family growing up was have our picture taken at the Main Street photography studio... anyone else remember this, where you would dress up in turn-of-the-century garb and pose at the back of a faux Pullman car? I appreciate those family photos now as an adult, but because we always did this FIRST THING when we visited the park before any other rides or attractions, as a kid, it was like holding a piece of candy just out of reach for 2-3 hours. Which meant that it would usually be mid to late morning before we rode anything. This studio is long gone, though.

That sounds like a fun tradition with your family! too bad the studio is gone!

mariedarling

Original Poster
Like I said, I appreciate it now as an adult... less so as a kid when I wanted to ride Big Thunder Mountain, the Jungle Cruise, the Haunted Mansion et al. in lieu of waiting around for our turn in the photo studio.

totally hear ya!

We used to go to WDW when i was young and there are pictures of my brothers and i looking SO miserable. So my mom says to this day "this is why we stopped going, you all hated it" and now i love disney as an adult!

Disney4family

cry - tears of joy (in the beginning) and sadness (at the end)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom