News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disneyland opening reports/reviews

drod1985

I understand them wanting to give the pilot cards to kids cause it's cute, but it just means the ride is crashing for 5 minutes straight and that levers aren't pulled when they should be.

Ordinary Adventures did a video of a Falcon run where nobody touched a control the entire time. It shows that if you don't do something necessary to progress the ride then the ride will take over and just do it for you.

I get it, if my first Falcon ride is a 5 year old piloting and the ride sucks because of it I'll probably be a bit disappointed. But on the flip side - if my son had the opportunity to fly the Falcon I'd sure as heck give it to him.

TP2000

Here are the aerial photos of Star Wars Land taken on the afternoon of July 4th, showing how empty the land is. These photos are showing up in USA Today and other national media. The hits just keeping coming for Disneyland this summer! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ROTR.jpg
    ROTR.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

blizeH

Hey guys, we’re hoping to go here on a week day in early September... am I right in thinking the park will be absolutely rammed? I’d like to go on this but would probably just prefer to avoid the park and spend time elsewhere if it’ll be crazily busy. Thanks :)

Figments Friend

TP2000

These photographs fill me with a profound glee.
😇

-

Did you see the Micechat photo update from two days ago (Monday)? They detailed the light crowds this past weekend and how easy it was to get in to Savi's, no one in the Droid Workshop, walk ups to the fast food counters, etc. Sales were obviously very, very light all over with no crowds.

Micechat's writers have been morphing this summer from the past few years of just offering Rah-Rah-Disney! smarminess and suck-uppiness (not a word) into some honest and fair reporting on what is actually happening at Disneyland this summer.

Current wait times at 3:00pm on a gorgeous summer afternoon, clear skies and 78 degrees in Anaheim:

Millennium Falcon: Target Run - 45 Minutes
Radiator Springs Racers - 120 Minutes

That pretty much sums it up. :facepalm:

mickEblu

Did you see the Micechat photo update from two days ago (Monday)? They detailed the light crowds this past weekend and how easy it was to get in to Savi's, no one in the Droid Workshop, walk ups to the fast food counters, etc. Sales were obviously very, very light all over with no crowds.

Micechat's writers have been morphing this summer from the past few years of just offering Rah-Rah-Disney! smarminess and suck-uppiness (not a word) into some honest and fair reporting on what is actually happening at Disneyland this summer.

Current wait times at 3:00pm on a gorgeous summer afternoon, clear skies and 78 degrees in Anaheim:

Millennium Falcon: Target Run - 45 Minutes
Radiator Springs Racers - 120 Minutes

That pretty much sums it up. :facepalm:

But you don’t get your scotch, steaks and artichokes at Target do you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom