News D23 Expo 2019

CalebS

I can't wait to hear about the Epcot's Overhaul. And I hope hear about the name of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Play Pavilion and a new world Showcase Brazil. I hope!
I agree. I also can’t help but feel that ignoring AK and HS is a mistake considering their attendance is rising and they both still have relatively few rides in comparison to the attendance they get.

eddie104

I agree. I also can’t help but feel that ignoring AK and HS is a mistake considering their attendance is rising and they both still have relatively few rides in comparison to the attendance they get.
Who said they are ? It just a basic schedule and why would they reveal everything they are going to talk about if they want people to be surprised ??? :rolleyes:

CalebS

Who said they are ? It just a basic schedule and why would they reveal everything they are going to talk about if they want people to be surprised ??? :rolleyes:
Because of the fact that last D23 almost everything announced was an active rumor backed by insiders on this forum. Currently, one month away there doesn’t appear to be much of anything about those 2 parks.

eddie104

Because of the fact that last D23 almost everything announced was an active rumor backed by insiders on this forum. Currently, one month away there doesn’t appear to be much of anything about those 2 parks.
Well I guess we will have to wait and see.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I feel like these forums have been crickets lately. No new juicy gossip to discuss?

Last time also had a lot more of unannounced things that insiders have known in the works for a while. The number of new things still unannounced has dwindled down now that most of all the new E-Tickets are in process of being built.

Also, last time, all the things that were going to be announced that insiders leaked mostly happened within a week of D23. And even then TC got the nixing of Speedway wrong.

britain

This is simply going to be a news-lite year for D23. It's going to be more about revealing details for things we already know about than unveiling new projects.

Goofnut1980

I wish they would have a digital version of the booklet to download so we can see the full line up of everything including maps of the layout well before arriving.

brb1006

More info on Disney+ will be showcased this year.

https://d23.com/magic-streaming-d23-expo-2019/

By D23 Expo Team​
Ever since it was announced that Disney+ would be launching in November this year, we’ve all been eager to hear more about what the brand-new streaming service will bring. The wait is almost over, and for the first time ever, three of Disney’s signature streaming services—Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu—will be coming to D23 Expo 2019.​
But, that’s not it! All D23 Expo attendees will also be the first to experience Disney+ before it launches in the U.S. on November 12!​
Check out all of the incredible streaming panels, pavilions, and show floor happenings coming to D23 Expo this year:​
Disney+ First Look Showcase
Friday, August 23, 3:30 p.m., Hall D23
Fans won’t want to miss this exclusive preview of Disney+ and its exciting slate of original films and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Yvette Nicole Brown (Lady and the Tramp, Elena of Avalor) will host this star-studded presentation packed with never-before-seen content, surprise guests, performances, and reveals, including a first look at Lady and the Tramp, The Mandalorian, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, and many more.​
High School Musical: The Musical: The Series Sneak Peek Screening and Panel
Friday, August 23, 5:30 p.m., D23 Arena
Before the global phenomenon returns in a brand-new series on Disney+, Expo guests are invited to a special advance screening of the first episode and panel with the talented new cast on the arena stage.​
Disney+ Pavilion
On the Expo show floor, the Disney+ Pavilion will offer guests demonstrations of the live Disney+ app as experienced across mobile and connected TV devices, showcasing the unprecedented collection of entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Guests will also see costumes and props from Disney+ Originals and have the opportunity to subscribe to the service with a special offer available exclusively to Expo attendees and D23 Members.​

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
With Universal most likely announcing their new Orlando theme park on Thursday, makes me wonder if we might hear a few more things at D23 to show fans and stockholders that they won't be resting...

Any mutterings out there in rumorville? Does anyone think Disney a little frightened? Universal saw the Disney throne shake a little with Potter. I think Universal is going to come hard (Nintendo World is going to be epic) and hopefully Disney will step it up even more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom