News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

ToTBellHop

Edna is annoying and overused? Don't get me started on that insufferable purple dragon in your profile picture.
Reminder: we are talking about characters with plastic faces. These are objectively for children and adult sociopaths.

I once saw a creep chatting it up with Alice (of Wonderland fame) and was seriously afraid for her. It's unhealthy to be an adult obsessed with characters and any psychologist would agree.

Bender123

Reminder: we are talking about characters with plastic faces. These are objectively for children and adult sociopaths.

I once saw a creep chatting it up with Alice (of Wonderland fame) and was seriously afraid for her. It's unhealthy to be an adult obsessed with characters and any psychologist would agree.

Are you saying my desire to see Tinkerbell is a sign of being a psycho?
...the Tinkerbells are always really good lookin'...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Looks like this thread has taken a.......bizarre turn.
We can make this much more bizarre...
3DF11CD0-9061-43DB-9319-9A6CEBD07AE7.jpeg

Brer Panther

What is even going on in this thread?

And on a side note, I still hope the presence of Inside Out in the concept art means it stays out of the Imagination Pavilion (unless they're planning on sticking it in the theater).

blizeH

You’re very much not alone in that! It’s very popular and I can see why, but man, seeing those animals in those conditions completely ruined it for us :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom