The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
I haven't done that much with this job, but I got in my car and literally screamed. Vendor did something that just....ugh.
My hubby is too quiet to scream. I just hear his rant when he comes home. One of the reasons we go for a walk each night. I think retirement is getting closer.
But, my DD is very vocal on her way home on the phone to me about people at work. 🤣I get it from both of them!🤣🤣

Goofyernmost

It may reach almost 100 on Saturday. (I'm staying indoors with Jack. LOL . . .:p ) Dogs sleep many hours during the day -- maybe I'll do that, too. :joyfull:
Dave Barry just published a new book. The title is Lessons from Lucy. Lucy is his dog. Dave Barry is my age now and he compares his reaction to everyday frustrations and, of course, aging. He is incredibly funny and really quite insightful. He takes serious topics and finds the humor in them. It's a very good read, like all of his books.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

My hubby is too quiet to scream. I just hear his rant when he comes home. One of the reasons we go for a walk each night. I think retirement is getting closer.
But, my DD is very vocal on her way home on the phone to me about people at work. 🤣I get it from both of them!🤣🤣
Yea, I get to be the venting point that my daughter uses to express her business related frustrations. She is 43 now, I guess this parenting stuff just doesn't end until the end. I'm OK with it, it makes me feel useful, which is hard to come by when one gets older.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom