News Blizzard Beach closing for extended refurbishment this year with enhancements coming

djkidkaz

Whatever happened with this?

peter11435

Whatever happened with this?

They were closed for a long time and then eventually rebuilt during one of the parks seasonal downtimes. They’ve been open since.

Marc Davis Fan

Disney’s water parks need quality additions (theme-wise and technology-wise) in order to remain “competitive.”

Miss Adventure Falls was an excellent example of how to do this right - a real backstory, quality props, and even an animatronic.

I hope the same level of care is put into Blizzard Beach’s addition(s).

ToTBellHop

Disney’s water parks need quality additions (theme-wise and technology-wise) in order to remain “competitive.”

Miss Adventure Falls was an excellent example of how to do this right - a real backstory, quality props, and even an animatronic.

I hope the same level of care is put into Blizzard Beach’s addition(s).
It should be easy. It’s such a cool theme and fake snow and penguins always look fun in Florida.

No Name

Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon fit the bill of “water theme park” more than anything else I’ve seen and I’ve never felt like either are really lacking in quality or quantity. They’re also typically add-ons to an existing vacation and never the main draw to book a trip so I can see why Disney doesn’t see value in adding to them often. I will also add, once again, that I’m surprised Olaf did not take over Blizzard Beach.

Totally agree Disney has let their water parks linger too long without major additions for awhile since Mayday Falls. New slides and attractions are needed at both parks IMO

Miss Adventure Falls, despite the lost pun in the name, is a very solid addition that they deserve credit for.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

According to our favorite news source, ProSlides had a sign saying thank you for all operators who will develop a new ProSlides attraction in 2019, 2020, or 2021. Disney's Blizzard Beach is one of them. What do you think?

Monorail_Orange

The theme is snow.

:D
SO there's sNOw theme at all?
fozzie.gif

Sorry...I'll show myself out now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom