WDW 5th park rumors?

Tank Man

Original Poster
Disclaimer: I don’t think a 5th park at WDW will happen and some of these rumors I highly doubt and I will also say on my thoughts, so please don’t yell at me in the comments as I am just discussing. Disney is just upgrading DHS and Epcot to fix the numbers and we probably won’t get another park for another few decades. Also I don’t have an insider and these are rumors I have heard about and thoughts throughout the internet. Also this is speculation.
Possible WDW 5th Park rumors
Villains Park (Dark Kingdom, Villains Domain)
A long running rumor is that a 5th park that will be opposite to the Magic Kingdom and there is no proof of this so don’t expect it. Also I don’t see how they could make an entire park out of this and I think it would fit in as an expansion to Magic Kingdom in a Horror section and which horror is a genre and would fit in as Magic Kingdoms separate lands are different genres from the 70’s. Also I am not sure if it will sell well.
Heroes v Villains Park
This was brought up by Mickey Views on YouTube on discussing a 5th park and he believes a Heroes v Villains park is a possible one which I think could have a path splitting the two lands but a main problem about this is that I think it won’t sell well and maybe the concept is not open enough unless you have good on one side and bad on the other but I don’t think it is good enough
Beastly Kingdom
Ah, the idea of Beastly Kingdom which still could be used could have its own park. It could work if it has amazing theming. An idea I saw was for it to have separate world sections like AK but with worlds where mythical beasts are (Egypt, Greece, etc.) and this could work if some IP’s are thrown in and some unique ride ideas but I think Beastly Kingdom could be reused for a whole mythical section for AK as Prehistoric Creatures and Mythical creatures were planned (and no DinoLand does not count). Maybe an expansion to the lagoon are could feature mythical creatures from legends. Would fit into AK with a huge expansion where mythical and prehistoric creatures get more/proper representation.
Discovery land
The idea invented by Tony Baxter that didn’t happen (only partially in Paris). It could be reused for a park but I think almost every idea we can think up could fit into a already existing park. This could fit into Epcot, but listen to me. Epcot needs attractions and Epcot is based on teaching about the future but what about teaching the past and maybe what they thought of the future. It opens up more possibilities for long-term attractions with this alongside some amazing new ones. It could go East of Epcot behind Future World in a (could be) expansion lot with areas from 60’s, 70’s and the Discover Pavilion at the center of it. I would love that and it could fit in to a new Epcot teaching about technology as Epcot talks about the history of communication this new area could be called Past World (horrible name but works). I have ideas on what this could be soon but it could work.
Disney Sea
The idea a Anaheim Disney Sea might be dead but Tokyo Disney Sea was a huge success and it could fit into Florida as a Port Disney. It could actually be a bay or can be in a lake (where Discovery island used to be) and could be seen from MK. It could be a park where a lot of non-IP related rides exist and could feature a Discovery land/bay and could take guests on many adventures through just like TDS. But I think the Seas at Epcot could change to something like this as it will be changed with FutureWorld and might not get the Finding Dory update but instead a complete overhaul where guests get to ride multiple attractions under a Tron Coaster like roof where they can be educated and entertained on a amazing level and will still be lots of fun for adults. It may not have the lake or Discovery Bay but could still be cool.
Marvel Park
Don’t scream at me but it could happen but not for a long time or ever. Because of a Comcast Deal in the 90’s Disney can’t use Marvel East of the Mississippi while Marvel Island at IoA exists and will grow more popular as Marvel gets bigger. But if we were to get a Marvel thing at WDW it could be a park. There is a lot of opportunities but it most likely be in a massive expansion to DHS if ever to happen. So easily killed off. We could still get Marvel if trades go on but most likely Universal will try to use every marvel character as they can in a updated Marvel island to live off of a success of a thing called the MCU. It may hurt to say this but GotG might be the only marvel thing we’re gonna get for a while. We may never get any other ones as it would be smart for Comcast to live off marvel to bring more people to the parks and which that is what Michael Eisner did during the Disney Decade.

Have any thoughts, ask me in the comments and please don’t kill me.

Any ideas for a 5th park?

HoldenC

Personally I never want to see a 5th gate at WDW. I think the focus needs to be on improving and plussing what they have already. Perhaps a new Florida park is inevitable but for now I'm content with what we have.

Tank Man

Original Poster
Me to
It would be cool but they need to fix DHS and Epcot because those two parks have stolen the attention and will for a while as Animal Kingdom seems fixed currently as Avatar Land has brought guests and SWGE might help DHS but that park needs more and Epcot needs some serious help

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Am I having deja vu?

Yes...

WDW862

There are way too many factors in order to accurately predict when/if a 5th is built and what the theme will be.

Factors include:

Who will be the CEO?
Who will be vice president of the parks?
What will attendance be like?
What will the global economy be like?
What will be popular at the time?

Tank Man

Original Poster
Ah, sad
I got a very angry man
I guess this is my first post to get a proper negative reaction instead of controversial

KBLovedDisney

Ah, sad
I got a very angry man
I guess this is my first post to get a proper negative reaction instead of controversial
If you ever want to make sure that a topic you'd like to discuss hasn't been brought up very recently, you could always enter the topic in the Search and see what pops up. Just make sure to look at the last dates the thread topics have been discussed.

jloucks

Disclaimer: I don’t think a 5th park at WDW will happen and some of these rumors I highly doubt and I will also say on my thoughts, so please don’t yell at me in the comments as I am just discussing. Disney is just upgrading DHS and Epcot to fix the numbers and we probably won’t get another park for another few decades. Also I don’t have an insider and these are rumors I have heard about and thoughts throughout the internet. Also this is speculation.
Possible WDW 5th Park rumors
Villains Park (Dark Kingdom, Villains Domain)
A long running rumor is that a 5th park that will be opposite to the Magic Kingdom and there is no proof of this so don’t expect it. Also I don’t see how they could make an entire park out of this and I think it would fit in as an expansion to Magic Kingdom in a Horror section and which horror is a genre and would fit in as Magic Kingdoms separate lands are different genres from the 70’s. Also I am not sure if it will sell well.
Heroes v Villains Park
This was brought up by Mickey Views on YouTube on discussing a 5th park and he believes a Heroes v Villains park is a possible one which I think could have a path splitting the two lands but a main problem about this is that I think it won’t sell well and maybe the concept is not open enough unless you have good on one side and bad on the other but I don’t think it is good enough
Beastly Kingdom
Ah, the idea of Beastly Kingdom which still could be used could have its own park. It could work if it has amazing theming. An idea I saw was for it to have separate world sections like AK but with worlds where mythical beasts are (Egypt, Greece, etc.) and this could work if some IP’s are thrown in and some unique ride ideas but I think Beastly Kingdom could be reused for a whole mythical section for AK as Prehistoric Creatures and Mythical creatures were planned (and no DinoLand does not count). Maybe an expansion to the lagoon are could feature mythical creatures from legends. Would fit into AK with a huge expansion where mythical and prehistoric creatures get more/proper representation.
Discovery land
The idea invented by Tony Baxter that didn’t happen (only partially in Paris). It could be reused for a park but I think almost every idea we can think up could fit into a already existing park. This could fit into Epcot, but listen to me. Epcot needs attractions and Epcot is based on teaching about the future but what about teaching the past and maybe what they thought of the future. It opens up more possibilities for long-term attractions with this alongside some amazing new ones. It could go East of Epcot behind Future World in a (could be) expansion lot with areas from 60’s, 70’s and the Discover Pavilion at the center of it. I would love that and it could fit in to a new Epcot teaching about technology as Epcot talks about the history of communication this new area could be called Past World (horrible name but works). I have ideas on what this could be soon but it could work.
Disney Sea
The idea a Anaheim Disney Sea might be dead but Tokyo Disney Sea was a huge success and it could fit into Florida as a Port Disney. It could actually be a bay or can be in a lake (where Discovery island used to be) and could be seen from MK. It could be a park where a lot of non-IP related rides exist and could feature a Discovery land/bay and could take guests on many adventures through just like TDS. But I think the Seas at Epcot could change to something like this as it will be changed with FutureWorld and might not get the Finding Dory update but instead a complete overhaul where guests get to ride multiple attractions under a Tron Coaster like roof where they can be educated and entertained on a amazing level and will still be lots of fun for adults. It may not have the lake or Discovery Bay but could still be cool.
Marvel Park
Don’t scream at me but it could happen but not for a long time or ever. Because of a Comcast Deal in the 90’s Disney can’t use Marvel East of the Mississippi while Marvel Island at IoA exists and will grow more popular as Marvel gets bigger. But if we were to get a Marvel thing at WDW it could be a park. There is a lot of opportunities but it most likely be in a massive expansion to DHS if ever to happen. So easily killed off. We could still get Marvel if trades go on but most likely Universal will try to use every marvel character as they can in a updated Marvel island to live off of a success of a thing called the MCU. It may hurt to say this but GotG might be the only marvel thing we’re gonna get for a while. We may never get any other ones as it would be smart for Comcast to live off marvel to bring more people to the parks and which that is what Michael Eisner did during the Disney Decade.

Have any thoughts, ask me in the comments and please don’t kill me.

Any ideas for a 5th park?
I kinda like the Disney Sea. I mean, it could be good competition for Sea World. ... also a fine park imho.

Discovery Land would be just Epcot 2, so not sure about that one.

Villains Park (forget heroes) would work very well. My favorite park you pitched. Would go gangbusters during Halloween season. Lots of dark rides and lightly haunted houses. A new, improved, super updated Haunted Mansion could go in here. Something the likes of nothing we have seen before. World spectacle level attraction. ...so copy Universal Studios. :p

Beastly park would just be Animal Kingdom 2.

Villains Park for the win!!!

Tank Man

Original Poster
I kinda like the Disney Sea. I mean, it could be good competition for Sea World. ... also a fine park imho.

Discovery Land would be just Epcot 2, so not sure about that one.

Villains Park (forget heroes) would work very well. My favorite park you pitched. Would go gangbusters during Halloween season. Lots of dark rides and lightly haunted houses. A new, improved, super updated Haunted Mansion could go in here. Something the likes of nothing we have seen before. World spectacle level attraction. ...so copy Universal Studios. :p

Beastly park would just be Animal Kingdom 2.

Villains Park for the win!!!
It would work but I don’t see it in the full picture as for I think in a different way but it could still work

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom