Rumor The EPCOT Hotel

ToTBellHop

You think they grew a conscience?
No. They can only build so much at once and determined that the extra rooms should go to the MK area for now. Other additions are already by Epcot. I wouldn’t be surprised if they revisit the Epcot resort in the mid 2020s. They couldn’t possibly go two years without opening a DVC...

FigmentFan82

Wait, TWO? How many more hotel rooms can they build?

EDIT: How many more hotel rooms do they need?
Disney wants you to stay at their hotels, not the Marriott down the road. So the solution to nearly full booked WDW hotels during peak times is to build more rooms. It's just shifting where a person is staying, not necessarily adding more people to the resort

TJJohn12

So @peter11435 dropped an italicized hint over in the GF path thread that caught my eye and I've been puzzling for a while... but can't quite figure out. It was interleaved with conversation about the resort expansion pads around SSL:

I don’t know where plans ended up but completing a path from GF to MK was definitely part of the plan for the current MK entrance and arrival redesign. Glad to see it may have avoided being cut and hasn’t faded into the sunset.

HauntedMansionFLA

I hope a Haunted (Mansion) Hotel can happen. Or a castle hotel. Something fantastical, something Disney.
Can you imagine what they could do with the technology available?? The windows could show different spooky scenes compared to showing outer space.
So, is the Epcot resort hotel back in the running?
Let the rumors of The Seas Pavillion being demoed start up again!!

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I hope a Haunted (Mansion) Hotel can happen. Or a castle hotel. Something fantastical, something Disney.
...or Muppets. Who wouldn’t want to stay here:
48021609-B335-4583-9D70-5E80ED83F3CB.jpeg

A6DC4F18-89DE-495C-8D05-89324D707DF7.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom