News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

starri42

Do we think Rivera Station will be open on the 29th or not? Is that another Media weekend with ROE, EF, and now Skyliner?
Why would they pay cast members to man a station that services a resort that isn't open yet? I can see one or two people in case of an emergency, but it seems weird that they'd have people boarding and disembarking there, unless they expect people walking over from Caribbean Beach.

pdude81

If they wanted to open all lines at once to avoid confusion, they had to wait until the beefed up Epcot entrance was done. I'm hopeful that they will still soft open the other two lines ahead of that and let it be an "at your own risk" situation

Rob562

Why would they pay cast members to man a station that services a resort that isn't open yet? I can see one or two people in case of an emergency, but it seems weird that they'd have people boarding and disembarking there, unless they expect people walking over from Caribbean Beach.

There are rooms at CBR that are closer to the Riviera station than 75% of the rooms at the Riviera resort are.

-Rob

pdude81

And as far as the Riviera station goes, do we not think they have the "technology" (read: switch or latch) to tell the doors not to open on that turn much like they won't at the Boardwalk turn?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom