Universal’s 4th Gate possible lands

Tank Man

Original Poster
I've seen multiple people say Star Trek and Lord of the Rings are not happening and aside from some, wouldn't it be cool if stuff, nothing on Godzilla (most concrete thing was back in 2016) I think it would be easier for Universal to rebrand Jurassic Park at IoA as a Jurassic World land (besides there is a coaster coming over). Also Nintendo is all but a lock too, at least the Mario stuff.
Some rumors say that Mario and the Donkey Kong area will go in Fantastic Worlds which I expect to happen and also rumors say that if Nintendo World is a success they will bring Hyrule to IoA (Lost Continent) and Pokemon to kid zone which I think could work but probably won’t happen

some other guy

Also regarding Godzilla when the first teaser art came out for the Skull Island stuff I recall the land masses looking suspiciously Godzilla-fin like.

lebeau

True
It is smart to keep it as Marvel has become a huge thing but Disney probably will find a way to trade to get some of Marvel (rumor says they are trading Aliens for Black Panther) and stuff like that. Because Black Panther does not have that big of a appearance at IoA

That's a very unreliable source. This is complete nonsense.

A trade like that would not benefit either company. They both want to avoid confusion over which Orlando resort is the home to Marvel superheroes. If Disney opened a Wakanda-land, a lot of guests would go to Universal expecting it to be in the resort that features Marvel characters.

This would be an even more absurd move for Universal. Black Panther was huge! You think they want to give Disney an immensely popular property that would be used directly against them in exchange for a flaccid, aging movie franchise? If they wanted to do an alien attraction beyond Men in Black, they could just do what Disney did an rip off the Xenomorph like pretty much everyone else does.

Disney will not "find a way." Their options are extremely limited. Either they can hope Universal makes a boneheaded blunder and fails to maintain their parks (which is not going to happen) or they can pay through the nose to retheme Marvel Superhero Island for Universal (which is not going to happen).

Please let this go. It's tiresome.

Tank Man

Original Poster
That's a very unreliable source. This is complete nonsense.

A trade like that would not benefit either company. They both want to avoid confusion over which Orlando resort is the home to Marvel superheroes. If Disney opened a Wakanda-land, a lot of guests would go to Universal expecting it to be in the resort that features Marvel characters.

This would be an even more absurd move for Universal. Black Panther was huge! You think they want to give Disney an immensely popular property that would be used directly against them in exchange for a flaccid, aging movie franchise? If they wanted to do an alien attraction beyond Men in Black, they could just do what Disney did an rip off the Xenomorph like pretty much everyone else does.

Disney will not "find a way." Their options are extremely limited. Either they can hope Universal makes a boneheaded blunder and fails to maintain their parks (which is not going to happen) or they can pay through the nose to retheme Marvel Superhero Island for Universal (which is not going to happen).

Please let this go. It's tiresome.
Oh,
True
Not a bad point
Yeah I’ll stop

Here’s a lease likely plan to happen for the fourth park bring back all the classic retro themed attractions from the original park at USF? Could you imagine how cool a Jaws ride would look now with today’s technology? Back to the future could be an 85mph rolling through hill valley maybe a launched first scene where you zoom out of the station while the lighting strikes the clock! Natural disasters are very common still today lots of storms happening so bringing back twister or earthquake would seem like a cool idea. Maybe have Earthquake in San Francisco instead of production central like it was at USF. A waterworld themed area looks like it’s going to Universal Studios Beijing so you never know if a new show will come to Orlando. Speaking of ET it’s the last standing attraction of its type still at USF I think when this leaves I think all of the classic retro themed attractions are due for a resurrection m. But with Spielberg’s contract with ET he said he would leave Universal if ET was demolished at USF. I think universal needs to start going back to their main intellectual properties like their doing with classic monsters. Terminator and ghostbusters are getting new movies it would be nice if ghostbusters came back! I’m not a fan of the new skull island King Kong ride it will never live up to kongfrontation at USF with the banana breath! I wish they did a Kong ride fighting Godzilla in the new monsterverse movies.

seascape

Here’s a lease likely plan to happen for the fourth park bring back all the classic retro themed attractions from the original park at USF? Could you imagine how cool a Jaws ride would look now with today’s technology? Back to the future could be an 85mph rolling through hill valley maybe a launched first scene where you zoom out of the station while the lighting strikes the clock! Natural disasters are very common still today lots of storms happening so bringing back twister or earthquake would seem like a cool idea. Maybe have Earthquake in San Francisco instead of production central like it was at USF. A waterworld themed area looks like it’s going to Universal Studios Beijing so you never know if a new show will come to Orlando. Speaking of ET it’s the last standing attraction of its type still at USF I think when this leaves I think all of the classic retro themed attractions are due for a resurrection m. But with Spielberg’s contract with ET he said he would leave Universal if ET was demolished at USF. I think universal needs to start going back to their main intellectual properties like their doing with classic monsters. Terminator and ghostbusters are getting new movies it would be nice if ghostbusters came back! I’m not a fan of the new skull island King Kong ride it will never live up to kongfrontation at USF with the banana breath! I wish they did a Kong ride fighting Godzilla in the new monsterverse movies.
A new Jaws ride would get me to visit Universal on everyone of my 4 yearly trips. Jaws is my favorite movie of all time. I knew many of the extras, even Dr. Nevin, one of my Grandfathers doctors, and my brother even snuck into a few shots.

Tank Man

Original Poster
The lands are Super Nintendo World, Classic Monsters/Scooby Doo (maybe), DreamWorks (maybe just HTTYD), Pokemon, and Fantastic Beasts. No LOTR. No Star Trek. Let the dream die.
Those were rumors I found
I never have seen LotR or Star Trek but I just talk about rumors
I like the ones you mentioned better

JT3000

We've been over this numerous times. Bringing back old attractions is a fanboy dream. It's not something that will actually bring the general public to their new park. Whether we like it or not, most defunct attractions were closed for a reason. BTTF was literally outdated. Going into the "future" that's now our past makes no sense. They're also obviously not going to make another Kong ride while the current one exists. There's very little demand for any of this.

Maybe have Earthquake in San Francisco instead of production central like it was at USF.

Earthquake/Disaster was in San Francisco. What do you think Fast & Furious replaced? Are you saying you want a 2nd San Fran area? How many do we need? o_O

A waterworld themed area looks like it’s going to Universal Studios Beijing

I'm going to need a source for this, because that's... wow.

Tank Man

Original Poster
A retro park won’t work, it would make some people happy but not me and maybe most of the other people as they don’t care. Also defunct attractions is something people have talked about and people have recreated those rides in software and those things are apart of the past as we must look ahead.
The future is bright and even though we may look back and remember or hear about the good times the past is the past and the future may hold greater things
-Tank Man

Tank Man

Original Poster
But Jaws and BttF needs to be remade. An upgraded Jaws would be nice with a remake and a BttF Coaster would also be cool but
Past is the Past

Sorry I was just saying it would be cool. Did you know that Warner Bros is building a Meg attraction not that it matters. Not saying a similar attraction would come to universal. But the popularity of shark movies are still going strong with still no Jaws sequel or reboot just saying. Jaws won’t be touched I know but it’s funny that several shark movies are being made these days. Jaws is still a solid IP even though it’s decades old. The sequel were crappy except the second movie. But a jaws ride in a storm with lightning and rain sounds like a huge attention for guests to come back to the park as much as Nintendo land IMO.

Tank Man

Original Poster
I would like to see a Jaws reboot, I have only seen the first and it is legendary and a reboot could bring it back and maybe a new ride. This could bring Universal some cash as the Dark universe has failed and a Jaws reboot would work. Plus it does sound cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom