Alien Swirling Saucers starting to live up to its initials..

FettFan

Original Poster
Paint scraped off the metal in the interactive queue. šŸ˜

Guests keep flipping the switch for the light effects...horrid metal-on-metal scraping noise.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I could see it living up to its initials if it were emitting a noxious odor, but Ive not ever heard of a buttock that has made a metal sound nor shed paint.

FettFan

Original Poster
Its doomsday for Disney if they dont fix this right away

graphite1326

Honestly it's a terrible ride. It's an elaborate copy of the old Whip ride. But not near as good and a real short ride time. Not worth standing in line over 5 minutes. Which I didn't on my first and only ride.

LUVofDIS

Honestly it's a terrible ride. It's an elaborate copy of the old Whip ride. But not near as good and a real short ride time. Not worth standing in line over 5 minutes. Which I didn't on my first and only ride.

How do you think I feel, my wife and I did the HS After Hours party and she made me stand in line...during the party.....to RIDE THIS!!! Calm down, calm down. I'm okay, is my hair still on fire? It went out, good. Yes, the wait was around ten minutes and we had to ride IT TWICE!!! YES, you read that correctly, TWICE!!! It's on fire again isn't it?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How do you think I feel, my wife and I did the HS After Hours party and she made me stand in line...during the party.....to RIDE THIS!!! Calm down, calm down. I'm okay, is my hair still on fire? It went out, good. Yes, the wait was around ten minutes and we had to ride IT TWICE!!! YES, you read that correctly, TWICE!!! It's on fire again isn't it?
You paid a full dayā€™s cost for a couple hour window...what was your argument again?

The Empress Lilly

I may be in the minority, but for me not saucers but Stinky Dog is the land's worst ride. Barnstormer 2.0.
A.S.S. is just a fun spinner so it gets a pass. Both the music and the subject matter fail to give the ride that last little push into B-ticket awesomeness, but still, it's alright.

Much of TSL oozes mediocre design though. From its most basic principles (oversized colourful objects are fun for like 3 minutes, and are an already obsolete Disney shortcut to environments without spending money or creativity); to it's general planning (shadeless crowded winding paths); to execution - of which the OP presents a good example. Surely anybody understands what happens to paint in between two metallic objects scraping against one another?

FettFan

Original Poster
I may be in the minority, but for me not saucers but Stinky Dog is the land's worst ride. Barnstormer 2.0.
A.S.S. is just a fun spinner so it gets a pass. Both the music and the subject matter fail to give the ride that last little push into B-ticket awesomeness, but still, it's alright.

Much of TSL oozes mediocre design though. From its most basic principles (oversized colourful objects are fun for like 3 minutes, and are an already obsolete Disney shortcut to environments without spending money or creativity); to it's general planning (shadeless crowded winding paths); to execution - of which the OP presents a good example. Surely anybody understands what happens to paint in between two metallic objects scraping against one another?

Or that rounded switches donā€™t match square holes....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom