Quick service spots to avoid

aw14

Sunshine Season and Columbia Harbor House are in my opinion the only decent park CS options. I am one of the few Disney fans I guess not overly impressed with their food options with in the parks.
We love sunshine seasons, Casey’s at MK and some of the country offerings at Epcot. We also found woodys lunch box to be the only worth while option at DHS. At AK, flame tree and satuli were the only ones worth anything imo.

mmnw

The French fries, at Casey’s, had no taste. I kept eating more in order to reach the taste. I gave up after awhile. ....and the amount of salt....

Mickey5150

I've never met a quick service restaurant I didn't like. Everything in Disney costs too much so I never look at price and everything in the World is edible. Sometimes food could have sat too long or didn't get cooked right, that's why you ask for a new one, but otherwise I will gladly walk into any QS restaurant in WDW and enjoy a meal.

Minnesota disney fan

I guess I'm the only one that had a decent meal at ABC Commissary. Had a salad with quinoa and salmon several years ago that was good.
The way I understand it, is that they had a bad rep years ago. However, since they have apparently upped their game, we find the fast food very good. We are not talking 5 star here, just your park fast food. We tried it last year and it was good, and have eaten their since then with decent food. If you haven't tried it due to it's past reputation, then give it a try.
All these foodie answers are clearly everyone's personal opinion, and no 2 opinions are the same it seems.
So, I usually forgoe food reviews and see for myself.

KaliSplash

Got to defend Cosmic Ray's. Good (For Disney) fixings bar and most importantly, Sonny Eclipse!
Never been a huge fan of Electric Umbrella. It's always been ,ok. Liberty Inn was better and now I see it's changing.
Not a big fan of that whole complex at the studios down toward Tower of Terror and Rockn Roller Coaster.
Flametree may be the best QS at all of WDW. Was most unimmpressed at Pizzafari, speaking of the standard Disney fastfood pizza.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
ABC Commissary is the one over by the Olaf meet and greet, right? When we were there last September the chicken was dry and the lettuce was wilty, but the taste itself was good. They didn't have forks or napkins though and it took a CM over ten minutes to track some down, and he only ended up bringing one out for the guy that originally asked. The rest of us that had gathered waiting were like...... really??

The ambiance is really cool in there though!

bubbles1812

ABC commissary pretty much heads all the Disney food site reviews as best of the worst.
I also avoid Sunset Ranch markets, Rosies, Catalina Eddies and Fairfax Fare
Besides those I tend to avoid Pinocchios Village Haus to eat but I go only to see the Jiminy murals on the walls.
Pizza Rizzos has declined greatly and Pizzafari has never been near one of my go to spots.
Pinocchio’s Village has never been a favorite. The pasta is so bland, especially the Alfredo. Somehow we always end up eating there because it’s one of the QS that stays open the latest :grumpy:

Last edited:

Nottamus

Please avoid Columbia Harbor house......

.......that way less will be in line when I go there....

seriously ....Liberty Inn was pretty bad, but it was late..could have been an off moment. anyways...its changing, so theres that

Hcalvert

Just reading through to make sure no one dissed my Restaurantosaurus, my former home as a Castmember :)
I ate there last week and it was fine. I like the burger toppings bar. That was my only burger and fries the entire 10 days I visited. I did not like Pecos Bills or Be Our Guest breakfast and will not be returning. The places that I did eat at that were good were:

1. Be Our Guest Lunch
2. Satu'li Canteen
3. Riverside Mill Food Court (at POR)
4. Restaurantosaurus
5. Tangierine Cafe

Instead of Pecos Bills, I should have went to Columbia Harbour House.

Electric Umbrella is just awful. Avoid ABC Commissary. I know a lot of people say to avoid Cosmic Ray's, but I have a special place in my heart for it. It's hated, but they have the same quick service as a lot of other locations. I guess I like it because of Sonny Eclipse lol.

Jonathan Dalecki

Casey’s is gross IMO. I can’t believe how crowded it constantly seems to be.

Casey's USED to be really awesome. I feel like maybe it built up a reputation as being this hidden gem, and started attracting crowds, but then the menu changed, but all the new fans hadn't been going there long enough to notice, so you've got this place that lots of people go to, but that isn't as good as it used to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom