What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

TP2000

eddie104

No, I can't move on as this is my new passion. Plus, this conversation is only 28 minutes old, and I like to chat.

I have just now converted my kitchen counter into Weather Central 2000, and I have a huge update! There has been a discrepancy spotted in the data streams, as there is a notable difference in temps and humidity if you receive the "Orlando" info from the station at Orlando International Airport versus the info from downtown Orlando.

Orlando International Airport is currently 90 degrees at 6:05pm, but temps are up to two degrees cooler if you move west of town a bit.

For accuracy the Weather Central 2000 staff will be using the official National Weather Service station in downtown Orlando. It's a bit cooler there, currently gone back up to 88 from 87. Rain showers moving in about 35 minutes from now.
It’s interesting that people accuse me of something and don’t have receipts. Also if you actually live in Florida you know the weather is bipolar so you can be sunny one minute and raining the next. Why are you are so obsessed with comparing the two I have no clue.

TP2000

It’s interesting that people accuse me of something and don’t have receipts. Also if you actually live in Florida you know the weather is bipolar so you can be sunny one minute and raining the next. Why are you are so obsessed with comparing the two I have no clue.

Because Card Walker's Magic Kingdom was based heavily on Disneyland, and most of the rides are the same.

Card sketched it all out on a Braniff air sickness bag in 1968 that he later gave to Bob Gurr who built it, so it's nice to use as a comparison when talking about wait times.

Californian Elitist

Dude, you say things without receipts. And you’re talking about others here.

You literally found a random comment about the weather in Orlando in the Disneyland forum in a thread about Disneyland attraction wait times. LMAO It’s clear you’re lurking here to defend WDW and Florida in general.😂

Trust me, none of us truly care about Florida and the weather there.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Meanwhile in Phoenix..

eddie104

Dude, you say things without receipts. And you’re talking about others here.

You literally found a random comment about the weather in Orlando in the Disneyland forum in a thread about Disneyland attraction wait times. LMAO It’s clear you’re lurking here to defend WDW and Florida in general.😂

Trust me, none of us truly care about Florida and the weather there.
First of all I’m not sure how you got to some of your conclusions.

Second you guys talk about WDW all the time and I hardly say anything majority of the time. I just happened to notice that one comment and respond.

Third I don’t respond to foolishness a lot of the times unless it’s absolutely necessary. Not responding anymore to this because I guess fact checking is not allowed.

Californian Elitist

First of all I’m not sure how you got to some of your conclusions.

Second you guys talk about WDW all the time and I hardly say anything majority of the time. I just happened to notice that one comment and respond.

Third I don’t respond to foolishness a lot of the times unless it’s absolutely necessary. Not responding anymore to this because I guess fact checking is not allowed.

No we don’t lol. This isn’t the first time you’ve dropped by to talk about WDW.

You can fact check yourself if you’d like, it’s your prerogative.

See you again when the chance to talk about WDW randomly pops us. 👋🏾

RobWDW1971

First day of the Orange County Fair and Disneyland wait times have stayed pretty low. Most E Tickets seem to be 10 or 15 minutes less than they were last week during the holiday week. The panic in TDA over Star Wars Land seems to be warranted at this point.

At 2:30 on a warm sunny day, temp of 81, wait times at Disneyland and DCA. Lots of C and D Tickets, boats and dark rides and spinners, are in the 5 to 10 minute range.

4:00 on a beautiful July Friday and Radiator Springs Racers is only 45 minutes and Pirates is 10, Matterhorn 20, Jungle 5, Hyperspace Mountain 35, Guardians 30, etc. That is incredible.

RobWDW1971

Now this I will defend until I'm blue in the face. MaxPass is way better, I don't have to run around trying to get a FP. Call me lazy, but I prefer to do it with my phone.

And you can book your next pass while you're in line for your current one, can book for the other park before you go there, can cancel/rebook on the fly, can see all FP options at once. Literally the best thing offered by Disney since the pay one price ticket.

PS - I hate Fastpass and wish we could go back to the old way, but short of that MaxPass is awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom