The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Suchomimus

D_JMI8iWsAANjO4

Disney Dad 3000

Public service announcement

If you see any crazy folks running around wdw on 7.24 on twitter I may be one of them. Will be down there for about 11-12 days and on 24th joining 30-35 or so people on a big group Every Ride WDW challenge (everyridechallenge.com).
Very similar to Parkeology just slightly different rules. Raising money for charity (give kids the world village) so should be a blast. Have not done this before but I'm hoping to get at least 42-43 of the 48. Only a 16 hr day so 48 will be tough. Looks like stinking primeval whirl and wildlife express will both be back open by then. I'll drop my twitter handle on here near race day for those tweeters out there if you wanna see some funny stuff.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Public service announcement

If you see any crazy folks running around wdw on 7.24 on twitter I may be one of them. Will be down there for about 11-12 days and on 24th joining 30-35 or so people on a big group Every Ride WDW challenge (everyridechallenge.com).
Very similar to Parkeology just slightly different rules. Raising money for charity (give kids the world village) so should be a blast. Have not done this before but I'm hoping to get at least 42-43 of the 48. Only a 16 hr day so 48 will be tough. Looks like stinking primeval whirl and wildlife express will both be back open by then. I'll drop my twitter handle on here near race day for those tweeters out there if you wanna see some funny stuff.
That's amazing!!!

PerGron

Guys, I cannot wait for this movie to come out...and entirely for all the wrong reasons.

From just this one trailer, my predictions for this movie have been fulfilled, and then some. Cats is going to be nothing less than a glorious "so-bad-it's-good" trainwreck, and I am so excited to see it!

I do not have the words to describe my pure and seething hatred for this movie already, and it's only had one trailer

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Guys, I cannot wait for this movie to come out...and entirely for all the wrong reasons.

From just this one trailer, my predictions for this movie have been fulfilled, and then some. Cats is going to be nothing less than a glorious "so-bad-it's-good" trainwreck, and I am so excited to see it!

I honestly don't think I've ever seen uglier, less appealing, more horrific cgi creations from a major studio. This blows movie Sonic and the first trailer of will smith genie out of the water by a mile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom