News Confirmed rabies near Epcot

Cmdr_Crimson

Thought this was interesting.

Well, with the way Epcot's direction is going and being infected by Rabies...Only one thing.........To do.....
LwBs0am.gif

BuckyMom

I was looking to see if there were any other sightings. We were at POFQ mid-June and there was a stray cat w/ kitten in the bushes near the pool area that a Mom/daughter were trying to catch. We stopped and spoke to them for a bit. They were concerned about their welfare (no one wants to see animals in need). We kept going but thought it strange - wondered if Disney was ok with strays to keep rodent population down. Now, I'm thankful we kept moving.

drizgirl

I was looking to see if there were any other sightings. We were at POFQ mid-June and there was a stray cat w/ kitten in the bushes near the pool area that a Mom/daughter were trying to catch. We stopped and spoke to them for a bit. They were concerned about their welfare (no one wants to see animals in need). We kept going but thought it strange - wondered if Disney was ok with strays to keep rodent population down. Now, I'm thankful we kept moving.
Disney cares for a bunch of feral cats in the DLR area. I believe they trap them regularly for shots. I have to think they'll be all over this.

JoeCamel

Look for the clipped ear. If it has it then it has been captured and spayed/neutered and was vaccinated at that time. Rabies vac is not forever but it is something

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom