How dare Disney add more Disney to Disney World!

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
I'm tired of everyone complaining about Disney adding more characters to Walt Disney World! I mean, come ON! It's DISNEY!! WORLD!!!! When I go to Walt DISNEY World, I demand to be coddled by characters and surrounded by character imagery at literally all times! If my eyes are open, I better be looking at something related to a character! I better be checked in by Daisy, Minnie Mouse must do my housekeeping, and Goofy better perform any maintenance requests! I want the critters from Cinderella to help me shower and get dressed in the morning.

Personally I'm tired of rides based on stuff I don't know about. Who needs to ride some nondescript train ride through India or whatever? I don't care about third world countries and their problems, this is a TRAIN ride, it doesn't take a "genius" Imagineer to figure out that I should be riding on Casey Jr! Then you have stuff like Kali River Rapids - I'm not here to be lectured. I'm on vacation. Just place me in a giant inflatable Baloo and let me take in my favorite Jungle Book scenes. Haunted Mansion? I'm not sure why they bothered to come up with an original concept when they were sitting on that Silly Symphonies Skeleton Dance IP for 40 years. Wasted potential.

Every single food item for sale really should be inspired by a character. They should ditch Coca-Cola drinks and just sell you drinks named after characters. For instance, the Pluto drink would be colored yellow. Every food item that can be shaped into Mickey should be. On my last visit to The World I dined at the California Grill. The decor was so drab and boring, all you could do is look out over the Magic Kingdom, but it's like, uhhh, I just spent all day there, I don't need to keep looking at it. Show me some Disney cartoons on wall-mounted TVs if I'm going to spend all this money on one restaurant! Then our food arrived and I had to stop myself from throwing it back at the server. I gave the management an earful (pun intended!) when my steak wasn't cut into the familiar Mickey silhouette.

Don't even get me started on WDW's complementary transportation. I can ride a boat or ferry anywhere, but you know what I can't ride? On the back of a giant Donald Duck. In fact I don't even want to be reminded that transportation exists - I want to ride INSIDE of my favorite characters. They could even have some fun with this, for instance a Stitch bus could be filled with all the garbage food that Stitch ate throughout the day and it could make loud burp and fart sounds.

When I lay down in my resort bed I don't see any reason why the Big Cheese himself can't be there with me, stroking my hair as I nod off to sleep, whispering sweet nothings in my ear about all the merchandise I should purchase before I leave.

Basically, what I'm saying is, if you don't want to see Disney stuff then perhaps you should start vacationing elsewhere! /end of rant.

Kamikaze

I want to ride INSIDE of my favorite characters.

Rule 34

When I lay down in my resort bed I don't see any reason why the Big Cheese himself can't be there with me, stroking my hair as I nod off to sleep, whispering sweet nothings in my ear about all the merchandise I should purchase before I leave.

Mickey, Iger or *gasp* Chapek?

Fox&Hound

This is awesome....

"When I lay down in my resort bed I don't see any reason why the Big Cheese himself can't be there with me, stroking my hair as I nod off to sleep, whispering sweet nothings in my ear about all the merchandise I should purchase before I leave."- hahahahahahahahahahahahah 😂

Tony the Tigger

I'm tired of everyone complaining about Disney adding more characters to Walt Disney World! I mean, come ON! It's DISNEY!! WORLD!!!! When I go to Walt DISNEY World, I demand to be coddled by characters and surrounded by character imagery at literally all times! If my eyes are open, I better be looking at something related to a character! I better be checked in by Daisy, Minnie Mouse must do my housekeeping, and Goofy better perform any maintenance requests! I want the critters from Cinderella to help me shower and get dressed in the morning.

Personally I'm tired of rides based on stuff I don't know about. Who needs to ride some nondescript train ride through India or whatever? I don't care about third world countries and their problems, this is a TRAIN ride, it doesn't take a "genius" Imagineer to figure out that I should be riding on Casey Jr! Then you have stuff like Kali River Rapids - I'm not here to be lectured. I'm on vacation. Just place me in a giant inflatable Baloo and let me take in my favorite Jungle Book scenes. Haunted Mansion? I'm not sure why they bothered to come up with an original concept when they were sitting on that Silly Symphonies Skeleton Dance IP for 40 years. Wasted potential.

Every single food item for sale really should be inspired by a character. They should ditch Coca-Cola drinks and just sell you drinks named after characters. For instance, the Pluto drink would be colored yellow. Every food item that can be shaped into Mickey should be. On my last visit to The World I dined at the California Grill. The decor was so drab and boring, all you could do is look out over the Magic Kingdom, but it's like, uhhh, I just spent all day there, I don't need to keep looking at it. Show me some Disney cartoons on wall-mounted TVs if I'm going to spend all this money on one restaurant! Then our food arrived and I had to stop myself from throwing it back at the server. I gave the management an earful (pun intended!) when my steak wasn't cut into the familiar Mickey silhouette.

Don't even get me started on WDW's complementary transportation. I can ride a boat or ferry anywhere, but you know what I can't ride? On the back of a giant Donald Duck. In fact I don't even want to be reminded that transportation exists - I want to ride INSIDE of my favorite characters. They could even have some fun with this, for instance a Stitch bus could be filled with all the garbage food that Stitch ate throughout the day and it could make loud burp and fart sounds.

Basically, what I'm saying is, if you don't want to see Disney stuff then perhaps you should start vacationing elsewhere! /end of rant.

Are you done? Because literally nobody thinks this way, even without the exaggeration.

DisneyOutsider

It's not for you! The adults will love this!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

....You ok, bro?

eliza61nyc

ok, I could make a joke about this but it's a family friendly site. ;)

RKSteel

Thanks, I need a good laugh today.😄

jloucks

For the yellow Pluto drink you could pump a handle that is actually Pluto's rear leg, and the spigot could be.. you know... :p

I kinda wanna ride inside or on characters. You could put a door in Donalds cloaca and have quite the smoooooth ride.

Mod delete in 3. 2. :p

...what is wrong with me? 🤪

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom