Fall Special Offers?

Iris

Original Poster
As I type this (July 6), the Disney website only has discounted room offers through August 28. When will they post the next batch of special offers? Thanks.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Not expecting fall discounts. See Galaxy's Edge.

Depends on their tolerance for lower occupancy. From SWGE opening to the December Holidays (minus the other Holidays and Jersey Week) there is tremendous availability across all categories and room types.

This suggests that SWGE is not having the impact anticipated, sort of like at DLR, but for other reasons. I think one thing they don’t realize is that WDW unlike DLR is more than just one park, with visitors going for many different purposes.

Because of the slowness and growing panic to avoid a repeat of the DLR SWGE bungling, there is a growing chorus of social media people expecting discounts to be announced in the next week either 7/8 or 7/15. This would make sense given the planing window timelines.

One thing is for sure, if they don’t do something it’s going to kill the rest of the parks, primarily Epcot and DAK. The festivals primarily with the higher AP rates and no discounts are going to be much lighter since the above described group keep these festivals in the black

durangojim

I'm betting we'll see fall discounts soon, as without Rise of the Resistance, Galaxy's Edge's impact won't be as significant as they thought. Especially since bounce backs are not offered at all for October or November. I expect that to change by August along with AP rates.

Clamman73

Looking at historical room only discounts that run till the end of the year it’s been anywhere from late April to late July for release.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

youngdeb

Discounts generally post on Tuesdays and I've read elsewhere that discounts were temporarily showing on the Disney World website over the weekend that weren't active yet.

If you look on southwest vacations website it’s showing deals for the month of October and November. That’s a good sign that deals are coming out Tomm !

Attachments

• B6FF30A5-4AC0-4547-BCF9-4DA765E93BD1.png
    B6FF30A5-4AC0-4547-BCF9-4DA765E93BD1.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 254

bee

I called today to ask about the Disney Visa discount. I didn't end up booking anything but the CM I spoke with seemed to think the Passholder/general discounts would be released soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom