Pixar Pals Parking Structure Specifics/Updates

mandelbrot

Oh, how sad that they felt they had to go back and change it.

I would have respected them more had they just said "That's Eve from a weird angle wearing a pom-pom ski hat. Duh!" and then left it up there for the next 20 years.
It Was Anna from Frozen. The "wings" were the tips of her cape. But it was nebulous and unclear so they changed it.

TP2000

It Was Anna from Frozen. The "wings" were the tips of her cape. But it was nebulous and unclear so they changed it.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Are you joking?

This was supposed to be Anna with a cape?

D93rIxDXYAA91_F.jpg

How? What's that giant bubble on Anna's head? It looks like Anna became a Braniff stewardess in 1965 when they got those awesome Pucci uniforms with the plastic astronaut bubble dome.

671ef9c5b64cc33192bfb46d1de8f22e.jpg

Last edited:

fctiger

We used this parking lot yesterday on opening day. Wasn't sure if was open but just took a chance and drove down Magic Way to see if it was and sure enough. Hardly anyone (at least in the early afternoon) seem to know about it. We had to park at the very top though but it was fine. And loved the new metal screener/tram area. My girlfriend was impressed, she's never seen any videos or photos so was surprised how nice it looked. And we are one of the people that usually avoid Mickey and Friends like the plague and prefer parking in Toy Story. Its just so much faster, MUCH closer to the buses (I usually grab a spot a minute walk away) and you don't have to circle 20 minutes just to find a space.

But yesterday was nice too and no problem parking. Its new of course but we decided we will give this a shot in the next few visits with all the additions and changes. But one thing that did bother us when we were leaving we only could exit from the Mickey and Friends exit which is a looooong way from where we were. There weren't a lot of cars so not a big deal. But if thats the only exit when a lot of people are leaving it will feel like a hassle.

mm121

Is the downtown disney parking self-parking lot going away in favor of the Pixar Pals structure? In the next version of the map, they've erased the lot from existence.
View attachment 386468
This area is currently mostly closed for the construction of the bridge walkway.

I'm sure more changes are coming soon to this area as the security is still tents at downtown Disney and not sure there's enough capacity to handle alot more people walking from the parking structure

Old Mouseketeer

Is the downtown disney parking self-parking lot going away in favor of the Pixar Pals structure? In the next version of the map, they've erased the lot from existence.
View attachment 386468

My Bothan spies report that the North-central portion (where you have old/new) is a new CM Lot opening 7/8. Still no word on the Northeast portion (original DD lot).

Does anyone know how hotel guests are being directed to park?

180º

My Bothan spies report that the North-central portion (where you have old/new) is a new CM Lot opening 7/8. Still no word on the Northeast portion (original DD lot).

Does anyone know how hotel guests are being directed to park?
Guest must park in Simba for the time being.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom