All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Professortango1

What poor children have to return to school during late July? The earliest it's gotten around here is mid August.

Many of the schools around here (IE) return the week of August 5th. Some start one week prior at the end of July. Mid August was a few years ago, but they all recently adjusted their school year by about 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Rich T

mark2.png
I love Goofy '76, Hanna Barbera '79 and Offended ''84. By comparison, 2014 looks kinda generic! :D

Nirya

Chino Valley USD starts August 12th.

That's when my school starts as well.

Honestly, if I started seeing kids earlier than that after getting out the first week of June, I'd probably quit and do something less stressful than teaching.

D.Silentu

Gee, how hard would it be for Disney to create a baby Bantha or Dewback walk-around like this? Monumentally hard, inconceivable and budget-breaking, apparently?
This really does seem like an obvious move that they should have taken and Universal using it first comes off a bit like egg on their face. It reminds me of when I was at Citywalk last week and happened to catch the aerial finale of Universal's "Dark Arts" show. I don't want to spoil the surprise for those who haven't heard, but as for me I was awestruck. That's a feeling that I keep waiting on Disney to inspire within me.

TROR

Jurassic World soft opened.

Thoughts?

It's pretty much the same ride just with a different beginning and end and a blander middle section. I think the new first scene is done really well and the new ending is cool I guess but not really what I was expecting based off of the leaks prior to ride opening.
It's the best theme park reskin with a video of Chris Pratt in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom