News New movie coming Epcot's Canada Pavilion

Yankee Mouse

Yes we CANADA!
Gotta have that ip!

keanu-reeves-toy-story-4-duke-caboom-jpg.jpeg

GlacierGlacier

the 3rd being France? impressions got a digital transfer though not that long ago right? Im trying to recall.
AmAd received a digital upgrade in the early past, so I think France, China, and Canada are the only ones still on film. It makes sense that france would get the update, too, as it makes it MUCH easier to alternate IdF and the BatB sing-along.

Prototype82

This would be a perfect time to show some love to the Pavillion overall and not just the theater and movie. Build a lounge in the old crystal/china shop and serve up the more popular items from Le Cellier and you could make a ton! Come on Mouse!
I would love a maritime history and folk music-inspired whiskey bar. Multiple whiskey offerings, craft on tap, and small plates...Stan Rogers music, models of schooners and dim oil lamps...theres so much they could do!

awoogala

This would be a perfect time to show some love to the Pavillion overall and not just the theater and movie. Build a lounge in the old crystal/china shop and serve up the more popular items from Le Cellier and you could make a ton! Come on Mouse!
I love this idea. I am loving all the new lounges, and the ease of popping in. The small plates and a cocktail (or 2..) are perfect for me, and they are especially fun when I am there solo!

ThatMouse

I didn't realize France was 5 cameras. China & Canada are 9. So to me it feels like digitizing the original film would end up very blurry. My bet is it's going to be all new films.

jt04

It would not be blurry. Why should it be?

I think the concern is that they won't be able to 'sew' the images together digitally without blurring or 'artifacts' from the process. Perhaps the tech is to the point they can make it invisible. Would be amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom