Disney Backgrounds

Jrosa

Original Poster
I have a question. So I was offered a job with security and accepted the offer. Did all the onboarding paperwork and went to my onboarding appointment to take my photo and do my fingerprints. I received a phone call a couple weeks later asking for court documents and police reports for two misdemeanor cases that were dismissed. I have my traditions class scheduled for 5 days from now. Will I be receiving a follow up phone call or an email from Disney? I need to know what the status is because I could be looking for another job if they don’t plan to allow me to go to traditions.

Driver

If you got a Traditions appointment you got the job. They would not schedule you for Traditions unless you were onboarding. Congratulations!!!

Jrosa

Original Poster
I had a traditions date before I even went to my onboarding appointment. I faxed all the requested documents and in the email I received from Disney Backgrounds, it says “Please be advised that you may not attend Traditions, any scheduled training, or begin working while your file is in process.”

How do I know if my file is still in process? I don’t want to show up to Traditions for them to tell me I’m not allowed to be there.

Driver

I had a traditions date before I even went to my onboarding appointment. I faxed all the requested documents and in the email I received from Disney Backgrounds, it says “Please be advised that you may not attend Traditions, any scheduled training, or begin working while your file is in process.”

How do I know if my file is still in process? I don’t want to show up to Traditions for them to tell me I’m not allowed to be there.
Bizarre situation, that's a first for me. I would try calling casting and see if you can get some answers, they process all onboarding. If that doesn't get you anywhere, I hate to say this but you may have to go to Traditions and see what happens, if you are not on the roster state your situation. But be nice, don't get ousted before you get started.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom