News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

DreamfinderGuy

So has anyone else heard a rumor of Dreamfinder being the narrator to this show? I caught something but I'm curious if another trusted source heard the same. We know there's a "spark of imagination" to get the show started, but they could easily skip over having Dreamfinder talking. @marni1971? This has to be a project you're somewhat interested in...:)
The show has gone through a bit of retooling, but I wouldn't get your hopes up if you're expecting much from him, last I heard.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Interesting EF article from you know who today....

thoughts?
my thoughts? it sounds like, if true, that the same person who named Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge, named the new permanent replacement Epcot firework show.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
the story of Illuminations is music, explosions, lights, fireworks, then it goes so quiet some guests start leaving thinking it's over, then the sloooooow buildup of the earth globe, then the song, then the finale.

I love Illuminations though I do think it could have been trimmed a LITTLE bit. /me ducks

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Interesting EF article from you know who today....

thoughts?
If the Clickbaitor is to be believed.......

Unless there was some critical infrastructure that either got in the way or prevented EF from directly following ROE, Why not just keep ROE going and save the cost and effort in developing a temporary show that's only going to last about 7 months?

jrhwdw

If the Clickbaitor is to be believed.......

Unless there was some critical infrastructure that either got in the way or prevented EF from directly following ROE, Why not just keep ROE going and save the cost and effort in developing a temporary show that's only going to last about 7 months?
Aren't we under the impression(from insiders, I don't believe Disney has said this) that Epcot can't finish 2020 with ROE running every night?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Yeah, it seems to me like they're doing a much different type of interim nighttime show that won't use the same barges, locations, etc. that ROE uses, so they can prep for whatever they're doing in the new show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom