Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

britain

Still waiting on an official AA count for RotR. I think there was a MiceChat article years ago that said 150, and then a handful of reports saying 50+ storm troopers

And then there's the possibility that every pipe that breaks or container that shifts position due to either damage from the ensuing battle going on or from Kylo's dark side force abilities could be considered its own animatronic.

peter11435

Not sure how anyone could take those numbers as real now. I'm pretty sure the Falcon was promised to have over a hundred interactive features. I guess maybe all 32 of them combined have hundreds.

If the leaks so far are to be believed the RIDE looks to have less than 10, perhaps less than 5. Which is likely right. Even the much touted Shanghai Pirates only has 6 or 7.

Remember there was a tweet about how tiny Oga's Cantina was by a very big Disney insider (name escapes me). He deleted it, but in reality he was fairly accurate. All of the rumors of grandeur have fallen flat so far.
Lol

NoChesterHester

It's been widely reported in mainstream press that there are lots of Animatronics... the StormTroopers have been mentioned specifically.

Have there been ANY whispers on when it might open at Hollywood Studios??

I wish they would open it on Aug 29th with the land. It would give the Florida opening some pizzazz.

Stripes

@marni1971 So will the ride vehicle actually be entering this space? It appears to be the case in your drawings but the space looks to be exposed to the elements which has me a little suspicious.
exitinterior-png.365881

Last edited:

TP2000

I wish they would open it on Aug 29th with the land. It would give the Florida opening some pizzazz.

The general consensus of an Imagineer and well-known Disneyland CM posting on another website is that Disneyland's Resistance ride won't open until October at the earliest, possibly sliding into November or later.

I can't imagine the DHS version of the Resistance ride would open before the Disneyland version does.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom