Pandora: The World of Avatar Soundtrack

JohnD

I have still been trying to do this with no success, I always used onlinevideoconverter . c om before, added in the youtube music link, converted and it was easy,,,now you cant do that anymore and the site says error....

Since it’s purchased via iTunes. Just created a playlist and burn the playlist to disc.

I am Timmy

Good news for those who don't use iTunes! This soundtrack is now available on Google Play and Amazon, as well.

Does anyone know if a CD release is planned?
That's great news! Except I couldn't wait and got it through itunes. I don't use itunes. This is the only music I have on it. I listen to it regularly, though, so worth it!

Kevin_W

Good news for those who don't use iTunes! This soundtrack is now available on Google Play and Amazon, as well.

Does anyone know if a CD release is planned?

I can't seem to find it on either. Can you post a link, or is that not possible with those services?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Goofywilliam

What other Disney Parks music is available on the amazon, Google, and Spotify streaming platforms? I have Apple music and they have a decently good selection, just curious what everyone else has.

Kevin_W

I just listened to this while cooking - it's quite enjoyable. The land doesn't ahve background music, so I wasn't sure what to expect of the album, but I really liked it. I've been a big fan of James Horner's since Braveheart, so that probably helps.

KevinPage

Anyone have any other cool recommendations for Disney stuff in Spotify? I’m bad at thinking about what to go searching for. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom