News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Speaking of Toy Story...

Señor Buzz’s Churros is peeling. Hasn’t even been a year and the lands falling apart.View attachment 382441
Photo: FreshBaked
To play devil's advocate, things just don't spontaneously peel away like that in less than a year. It totally looks like a tear. Someone clearly either nicked it by accident or maybe even some unruly kid could have peeled it when nobody was looking. While it definitely proves that paint is better than wallpaper, it does not prove the automatic go-to narrative that the land is falling apart due to how much people think Pixar Pier was a bad idea (which I'm not saying it is or isn't, but not everything needs to be "proof" it is when a minor accident occurs).

This also could have happened an hour before FB filmed it for all we know. If it's still like that in a week then I think we can claim "bad show". Hopefully, they have spare stickers laying around.

mickEblu

Great... so I'm gonna hate it.

I didn’t like inside out at all. I had hard time not falling asleep but I was also really tired that day. I seem not to like Pete Docters movies as much... Monsters, Up, Inside Out. I like the first half of UP and the concept but it didn’t come together for me.

With that said I don’t think it will affect Toy Story 4 as he’s in more of an overseer role now I believe.

Mac Tonight

I didn’t like inside out at all. I had hard time not falling asleep but I was also really tired that day. I seem not to like Pete Docters movies as much... Monsters, Up, Inside Out. I like the first half of UP and the concept but it didn’t come together for me.

With that said I don’t think it will affect Toy Story 4 as he’s in more of an overseer role now I believe.
Pete Doctor's best work was on Cranium Command.

Though UP! does have it's moments... about 2/3 of the movie. But that ending... laaaaame.

NateD1226

It will be fun to see how Disney shoves this and Onward into Pixar Pier!

TROR

Now THIS sounds good.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

That's the date that had previous been announced as "Untitled Pixar Film."

mickEblu

Inside Out is near the middle of my Pixar ranking. I like the ideas, but the execution lacked imagination and was kind of boring. My tops are Toy Story 2, Ratatouille, Wall-E, A Bugs Life, and Toy Story 3.

From what I remember I think those were my issues with it. Well not that lacked imagination, but the execution. My favorite Pixar movies are Toy Story, Toy Story 3, Incredibles, Incredibles 2, Ratatouille, and Coco in no particular order. Haven’t seen Bugs Life since like 2000 so that could creep in there. Don’t remember anything about it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom