Annual Passholder swag items and such

Janir

Original Poster
How does one get the AP car magnets and Magic Band sliders and other small but still cool annual passholder gear/swag ?
Is there some place to go get them on site once you activate your pass? Is there some request you have to make? Any guidance from other AP holders would be helpful!
Thanks all!

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
How does one get the AP car magnets and Magic Band sliders and other small but still cool annual passholder gear/swag ?
Is there some place to go get them on site once you activate your pass? Is there some request you have to make? Any guidance from other AP holders would be helpful!
Thanks all!

The magnets are supposed to come in the mail, but lots of us never get them. They sometimes do a magnet give away in a park during an event as well. As for gear/swag it's mostly available around events but it sells out very quickly so you tend to need to be in the right place at the right time.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
For the sliders we had to go to the Liberty Square Ticket office this year because they kept going out of stock and were unavailable when we ordered this years' bands.

Janir

Original Poster
Thanks! I was really hoping to get the magnet in the mail to put along side the DVC magnet. When we got married they sent us the magnets and I had it on my truck for about 2 years before it just fell apart. It may be dumb but DVC and AP's are like a life achievement unlocked for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom