Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

KikoKea

I'm hoping they'll go back to more traditional Halloween music like in the earlier parties. It was a really good mix to sing along with. And, to be honest, it would be nice to see a few changes here and there (in the stage show, entertainment, etc) just to mix it up a bit for those of us who go every year. But, all in all, the parties are the most fun we've had at the parks.

AndyS2992

Premium events held at already premium events..

Bartledvd

Thats a lot of beer and wine to drink to get your moneys worth.

I wonder if Disney will add a pin if you do the triple in one night MNSSHP + fireworks dessert party and rounding it of with Cruella’s hide away halloween party.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If they really want the double upsell, put a Club Villain with the four M&G characters in one of those restaurants with the live entertainment and buffet with guaranteed spots at the parade, fireworks, and castle show. That'll open my wallet.

Flynnwriter

Insanity. For $99 more, visit Minne’s Haunted Fridge inside Haunted-hideaway for tequila shots with a chocolate spider and even better viewing of the Halloween parade... and a button.

Minthorne

The next 50 posts:

“It’s a cash grab.”

“I can’t wait!”

“It’s a cash grab.”

“I can’t...”

It's slightly more appealing than a grab from the Commander in Chief...

I heard a rumor that they are going to be switching to virtual fireworks that can only be seen while wearing the new "Magic Eye" Glasses. They are only $249.00 a pair (plus $29.99 per fireworks viewing)

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

Villain's Sinister Soiree was also $99+ tax. This is what you got that's not included with Cruella's:

*reserved viewing for fireworks and first parade
*take home souvenirs (dragon cup, dragon light-up straw, poisoned apple glow cube)
*villain meet and greets (around a dozen total, including the step-family singing with live keyboard player)
*took place inside the castle
*table service dessert/snack dining

What Cruella's has that Soiree didn't:

*select beer and wine
*buffet dessert/snack dining
*able to come and go within 3-hour window

Animaniac93-98

With the RR not operating and the window for Tony's not starting until 9:30pm, I don't really see the appeal of this event or location.

Obviously, they can't have it at the 4 restaurants now open during party hours (Castle, BoG, Plaza or Crystal Palace), but I feel like Liberty Tree Tavern or Diamond Horseshoe would work better. The Tavern has a much better autumn/Sleepy Hollow feel to it than Tony's.

Disneyson

I think Disney has realized that there is a certain clientele that will pay literally ANY PRICE to get drunk at the Magic Kingdom. Well done. And, to be honest, if I didn’t eat or drink anything before going, I would probably use that $99 worth of bottomless food and drink. I’m also a sucker for specialty cocktails, and it’s implied that they’ll have some, so I would consider this, for sure.

Jon81uk

If they really want the double upsell, put a Club Villain with the four M&G characters in one of those restaurants with the live entertainment and buffet with guaranteed spots at the parade, fireworks, and castle show. That'll open my wallet.

They did a similar thing a few years ago in Cinderella's Castle, it wasn't as much live entertainment as the Club Villain, but you got full size desserts and reserved viewing areas as well https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mic...-to-mickey's-not-so-scary-halloween-party.htm

note2001

The folk on the Dis have noted that the pricing in Disney's system on the Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way is lower than advertised and are hopping all over buying these party-within-a-party tickets like they're going out of style, afraid that they might miss out on exploiting a pricing error. (It's coming though as $85 verses the advertised $99)

Animaniac93-98

The folk on the Dis have noted that the pricing in Disney's system is lower than advertised and are hopping all over buying these party-within-a-party tickets like they're going out of style, afraid that they might miss out on exploiting a pricing error.

Just checked and that's not true for Cruella's, at least not on the date I chose.

What add on are they talking about?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom