Rumor Country Bear Jamboree to be Replaced by Toy Story Show?

GeoffR

Can someone help me understand how gutting original MK attractions is a smart strategy for celebrating the 50th anniversary?

Because it's a great way to capitalize on what's popular now. Disney is taking the Universal route. Where old Disney had original ideas, new Disney is all IP, plug and play, just like Universal has always been. What made Disney so great for many of us is being replaced by what's the flavor of the month now. Their argument is that they (Disney) have all these great IPs to use and why wouldn't they use them...but they are lessening their own brand. That route is what Univeral has done, but Disney was always different. Now, you essentially have two resorts in central Florida who do the same thing, just with different IPs. It's infuriating.

tl77

I think they should really focus on putting something in the empty Stitch Escape building instead, or making the People Mover not boring, or making Dinoland not suck, or making the Imagination ride not suck, or fixing the Yeti... Country Bears is pretty good though, and they just updated all the AA bears a few years ago, so this kinda sounds like b.s.

tissandtully

I think they should really focus on putting something in the empty Stitch Escape building instead, or making the People Mover not boring, or making Dinoland not suck, or making the Imagination ride not suck, or fixing the Yeti... Country Bears is pretty good though, and they just updated all the AA bears a few years ago, so this kinda sounds like b.s.
Quit being reasonable!

Donaldfan1934

It's a PITA to get to. The line is always way too long. It's a short ride. The lateral G-Force is pretty strong (it has a small diameter and spins fast) which winds up to be annoying.

IMO.
Thanks for your perspective. You bring up some interesting points about the attraction. When it comes to the wait time issue, I always try to hit it at night when the line is usually shorter. Preferably during the fireworks as it’s always been a highlight of my day at the MK whenever I’ve synced the two up.

As for your other grievances, there’s no way to circumvent those. Like anything else at WDW, it’s not going to please everybody and it totally makes sense that others would feel the exact same way as you do about it. To put it simply, the presence of negativity towards the attraction found in @lentesta’s survey results doesn't surprises me. It’s the seemingly overwhelming amount of it that does.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom