News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Joeamc

Based on the most recent aerial photos of the new Star Wars Hotel, I'm wondering if it will look like a star destroyer or maybe some other ship?? Thoughts??
1560368301409.png
1560368301409.png

Last edited:

Notes from Neverland

Based on the most recent aerial photos of the new Star Wars Hotel, I'm wondering if it will look like a star destroyer or maybe some other ship?? Thoughts??
Pretty unlikely given the permits that have been posted here. Looked like a fairly standard-shaped building, though I haven't seen anything indicating what the outside walls will look like.

GlacierGlacier

This might just be my odd way of thinking but............does anyone think that having a hotel with a space...or what looks basically like a permanent "nighttime" view might mess with people's sense of daytime and nighttime, if they stay in the hotel room for a while?
Day/night cycles can be simulated with lighting in the hotel as to not upset anyone's circadian rhythm.

In real life, the ISS covers its windows at night as to prevent the multitude of sunsets and sunrises it experiences each "day," and the crew sleeps in enclosed modules, wearing sleeping masks.

I imagine covered/dimmed portholes and dimming of onboard light should suffice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom