Indiana Jones stunt show update?

lukacseven

The park really is missing those water ride essentials. The square footage of the show and stage is pretty big, enough to replace it with a decently sized water/flume ride with a jungle/indiana jones theme. I kind of hope that one day something like this will replace the stunt show.
I've been saying that for years. DHS needs a Jurassic Park style ride with an Indy theme. A duck boat through ancient ruins with live effects and the big drop at the end.

rsm

All Spielberg movies need a water ride and all Lucas movies need a motion simulator... It's pretty straightforward.

Bleed0range

I've been saying that for years. DHS needs a Jurassic Park style ride with an Indy theme. A duck boat through ancient ruins with live effects and the big drop at the end.

Now that JP at Hollywood has been ruined with JW, I feel like Disney could really make something special with an Indy ride. They’re bound to ruin JP in Orlando too.

ToTBellHop

Now that JP at Hollywood has been ruined with JW, I feel like Disney could really make something special with an Indy ride. They’re bound to ruin JP in Orlando too.
The roller coaster will easily ruin the look of the land.

DHS desperately needs a water ride and an Indy ride would be really cool and unique. I’m over the idea of bringing IJA over here.

doctornick

The roller coaster will easily ruin the look of the land.

DHS desperately needs a water ride and an Indy ride would be really cool and unique. I’m over the idea of bringing IJA over here.

I'd rather rave a Shanghai POTC style ride for Indy in DHS over a copy of IJA, but honestly why not both? The franchise is significant enough to warrant two rides and DHS needs the attractions. Wouldn't even mind if the secondary attraction was a copy of Temple of Peril/Raging Spirits as long as the headliner were good.

Kman101

I'd rather rave a Shanghai POTC style ride for Indy in DHS over a copy of IJA, but honestly why not both? The franchise is significant enough to warrant two rides and DHS needs the attractions. Wouldn't even mind if the secondary attraction was a copy of Temple of Peril/Raging Spirits as long as the headliner were good.

This!

How have they not thought "an Indy water ride would be perfect for DHS"? Apart from, of course, that it hasn't already been done and they can't just copy and paste.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom