Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I’ve already confessed this:
- I gained 5 lbs at WDW last year
- another 15 between my hip surgery and broken leg
- another 15 after my brother died in February and I fell into a vat of Dairy Queen ....

Since we buried my brother 5 weeks ago, I’ve lost 15 lbs, and was starting to feel a little bit better.

And then today, some guy comes in and tells me maybe my leg would heal if I dieted and exercised. 🙄

JenniferS - the epitome of politeness ... did not say a word until I heard his car door shut. Then I told him to (I’ll let you fill in the blanks with a four letter word and a three letter word).

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
- another 15 after my brother died in February and I fell into a vat of Dairy Queen ....

Since we buried my brother 5 weeks ago, I’ve lost 15 lbs, and was starting to feel a little bit better.

And then today, some guy comes in and tells me maybe my leg would heal if I dieted and exercised. 🙄

JenniferS - the epitome of politeness ... did not say a word until I heard his car door shut. Then I told him to (I’ll let you fill in the blanks with a four letter word and a three letter word).

Wait. A random guy?

Songbird76

How much you want to bet he's single? What a jerk!!! Maybe if he ever opened a book, he would have some brain cells!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom